Current price of soda package on Carnival

dmart82

I made a last minute ressie for a cruise on the Carnival Pride in March and was looking to see what the current price is on the unlimited soda card. I also would like to know, what they are charging a day to park at the Baltimore port. Thanks to any one that could answer these questions for me.

Where/how do you get the soda package?

When you get on board the ship, there will be a table set up near the main pool, selling the Bottomless Bubbles package. Or you can get it at one of the bars. They charge it to your sail & sign account, put a sticker on your card, and you show it at any bar or roaming bartender throughout the cruise to get your cup filled with 50 pounds of ice and watered down soda.

If you wait until Day 2 to buy it, you will only pay for the remaining days of the cruise. Plus, some ports will charge sales tax if you buy it in port, so waiting until day 2 eliminates that. It's $6/day PLUS TIP. $4.50 plus tip for kids. If you will drink more than 3 cans per day, the package is a good way to go. I combine my carry-on sodas with the occasional purchase of single cans.

Edited by k2excursion

Parking is $105.00 and from different posts I have read that the cash line is faster. I plan on bringing cash and if the credit line is quicker go to that and put the cash down on the S&S card.

Thank you! We cruised out there a couple of years ago and used the cash only line and was much faster.:)

Will they charge our sign and sail card for a tip each time our kids get a coke with their card or is there a 15% added to the cost of the total bubbles package?

The tip is added at the time you purchase the bottomless bubbles sticker. There are no more charges when using it.

• 3 weeks later...
I believe it was $4 for kids and $6 for adults in November when we sailed

What ages are considered kid vs adult? We'll probably buy this for our 16 @ 20 yr old sons. Do you buy it daily or is it for entire trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ages are considered kid vs adult? We'll probably buy this for our 16 @ 20 yr old sons. Do you buy it daily or is it for entire trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18+ = adult. You can only purchase it for the entire / remainder of the cruise & only on day 1 or 2. Not available after that.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app