Check in different times?

tx121

Hey all!

I will be cruising on the Explorer this upcoming Sunday and was wondering if people in the same cabin can check in at different times? I will be arriving and checking in around 12 but my friend cannot make it to the pier until 1:30. Am I able to check myself in or do I have to wait for him and then check in?

Also the departure time is 4pm. What is the latest he can check in?

Thanks everyone for your help! =)

Hey all!

I will be cruising on the Explorer this upcoming Sunday and was wondering if people in the same cabin can check in at different times? I will be arriving and checking in around 12 but my friend cannot make it to the pier until 1:30. Am I able to check myself in or do I have to wait for him and then check in?

Also the departure time is 4pm. What is the latest he can check in?

Thanks everyone for your help! =)

You can check in separately. Make sure you each fill out your online check-in info such that neither one of you is accepting the cruise agreement for the other, or responsible for the other's charges. This way you will each get your own SetSail (boarding) pass and will be independent.

I believe the cruise line wants you to check-in at least 90 minutes before the ship's scheduled departure time.

Thanks guys for your responses! Now my only concern is if they really scrubbed down the ship so it is germ free from the nasty Norovirus!! lol!! Wouldnt want to be confined to my cabin the whole cruise...although I hear you do lose 10lbs in 2 days! ha!