Captain's Club host on Eclipse?

cadburysmom

Graeme (this IS the correct spelling) Kelleher was the CC Host on the New Year's Eve cruise. He was absolutely wonderful! I believe he told us he would be staying on the Eclipse for several months.

If you would be so kind as to let him know he has a message from Jill & Kevin on FB, we would be most appreciative! Breakfast & Cocktail Hours are NOT the same without him :D :D

We're hoping Graeme will still be onboard for our Canaries cruise on 21 September. He's a thoroughly decent guy who treats all his CC charges as really valued guests in a totally professional yet friendly way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

I never saw the Captains Club host on my cruise in January on the Eclipse. I thought it was strange. I went to several elite events. No host. This is so different from other cruises. Graham was listed as the host on the daily info. Not sure where he was. He was not visible. Sounds weird that I never saw him in 2 weeks. Was he sick?

I never saw the Captains Club host on my cruise in January on the Eclipse. I thought it was strange. I went to several elite events. No host. This is so different from other cruises. Graham was listed as the host on the daily info. Not sure where he was. He was not visible. Sounds weird that I never saw him in 2 weeks. Was he sick?

That does sound odd - we saw Graeme at the Elite Breakfast Break which was held daily in Tuscan Grille and most evenings at the Cocktail Hour (no vouchers on the NYE sailing) in the Sky Lounge. He attended all the Elite events - he was quite visible throughout our sailing. Something must have been "up." :confused:

I was on the Jan. 11th sailing. I went to several elite breakfasts in the Tuscan and several evening receptions in the Sky Lounge. No Captains Club host. It just seemed odd. On other cruises, we have enjoyed meeting and conversing withe the host/hostess.

Does anyone know who the Captain's Club host is on the Eclipse?

I really enjoyed Graham(sp?) on the Equinox transatlantic last year and heard a rumor he might jump ship over to Eclipse in time for my April transatlantic.

Thanks!

We had Gabby Jan 2013 she was wonderful! Some of the hosts/hostess are wonderful- others not so-