Anyone else having a problem with dummy booking.

Is anyone else having a problem with dummy booking's,to check prices or available cabins. :( :confused:

YES! I saw on another thread last night that lots of people were also having problems..Anyway, that being said..my usual browser is Chrome..I had major problems..I also have Internet Explorer..and the site totally works using that.

As Crusenfever indicated, the site frequently undergoes maintenance over the weekends and often will not perform properly with certain functions. Happens all the time on weekends - and is not your computer or your browser (although different ones may perform differently), but is the website.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I couldn't do mock bookings yesterday or this morning. (also couldn't access 2 of 13 saved "my cruises") Not with chrome or safari. After getting out my macbookair and I was able to work with it using the exact same system, I came back here and worked out how to delete just the cookies for royal caribbean so I didn't have to clear every other site I use that has continued working properly. Maybe with all the IT changes that have been taking place at the RCI website, our old cookies are messing things up. I AM now back in business and have no trouble accessing anything at all on the RCI website.

Here is a link to the directions I left for those of you using chrome. Important - DO make sure you have no Royal Caribbean windows open when you do this. Close and reopen google chrome once you clear your cookies, just to be sure although I'm not sure that last step will be needed if you clear every single cookie with no RCI open windows.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41696390&postcount=26

Gina

Edited by mommabean