Do the doors open in Stateroom 4194 on the Pride?

AJI2596

• 2 months later...

Just found this thread and looked at your pics, TeeTee. I upgraded myself from an interior to a French Door cabin and then moved to this one when I saw it had become available because it looked like it might have at least a slight water view.

Enjoyed your pics. I'm doing the Single Digit Dance tomorrow (and I'm sailing solo after a very rough tax season). Starting to get really excited!

Just found this thread and looked at your pics, TeeTee. I upgraded myself from an interior to a French Door cabin and then moved to this one when I saw it had become available because it looked like it might have at least a slight water view.

Enjoyed your pics. I'm doing the Single Digit Dance tomorrow (and I'm sailing solo after a very rough tax season). Starting to get really excited!

You are going to enjoy that cabin. We had a French Door cabin on the Miracle but we didn't have a good view. None of the French door cabins for 3 have a good view, but that was what we needed. We loved the cabin and the location.

I'm sorry you had a rough tax season. After 1 tax season I knew it was not for me. I preferred the financial side which was my strength on the CPA exam, so I went to the big businesses, with all the financial statements.

Have a relaxing cruise and we will see you in November on the Splendor.

Sharon

My only two prior Spirit-class cruises I had my only two balcony cabins (both on Miracle). Since I got a no-solo-supplement price for this one, I upgraded myself from an inside (since the upgrade fairy never calls me). I've wanted a French Door cabin ever since I found out about them.

Can't wait!

Planning on doing nothing but relaxing. Sharing a cabana at HMC with some other Roll Call gals and doing nothing but hanging out at Freeport and Grand Turk.

Have to save my energy (and money) for San Juan and all those wonderful ports in November. :D