Scale in fitness center on Reflection?

C&F

Does anyone know if there's a scale on the Reflection? A friend and I have a bet going about who can lose more weight by our cruise. We are hoping to weigh in as soon as we board. Loser dresses like Richard Simmons for Sail away party. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Freddie

Sent from my KFAPWI using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if there's a scale on the Reflection? A friend and I have a bet going about who can lose more weight by our cruise. We are hoping to weigh in as soon as we board. Loser dresses like Richard Simmons for Sail away party. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Freddie

We had a scale in our bathroom...we were in a suite so I don't know if all cabins have them...but check under the sink.

Freddie

If they don't have it available to the public, just check the small office boxes of the gym - they should have one there (for all the fitness testing etc. you can book).

Honestly - are you sure that you want to cruise? Maybe you should choose something else... loosing weight while on a cruise sounds impossible for me :confused: and yes, I work out even when on a cruise... if I won't, would even gain more weight :D

Good luck on the weight loss. We are happy to not gain any.

We did the morning stretch followed by their workout, and then went back to our cabin and did our daily Insanity workout, we took a portable DVD player.

Never used the elevators and use a Fitbit to keep track of steps and stairs. We averaged over going up 50 flights a day. The Fitbit doesn't count going down and averaged over 15000 steps per day

We didn't have any deserts and still gained a few pounds but I guess it all depends on what you are starting with. Both of us are around 18% body fat and 20 BMI.

The alcohol doesn't help and is the downfall.

🌅🚢🍸🍻

Very cool idea "Seeing who can lost more weight by the START of the cruise"

I believe there is a scale in the gym. I hope to drop another 6 by the start of my cruise in 3 & 1/2 weeks. Usually put on @1 LB per day on a cruise :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the responses! Our bet is to lose 40 pounds BY the cruise starting January 1st. After the weigh in, I intend to eat, drink, drink some more, drink yet again, and be merry. I have well over those 40 pounds to lose, but this was a great motivation to get a head start BEFORE the cruise. Once the cruise is over, I will continue on towards my next goal. So far, I'm doing very well. I haven't seen or heard about my friend's progress. While I wish him well and hope for his success, I do NOT want to be wearing the tiny shorts, sparkly tank top, and fuzzy wig!! All this snow shoveling in NYC has been a tremendous workout EVERY DAY!!

Be well,

Freddie