Another Visa Rewards Question

tdmullins

UGH! It's exactly 7 days til cruise! I hope I can get this through in time. Thanks for the info.

You can actually apply them even closer to departure date. Just call 1-888-305-4626 and have them applied by the Coupon Redemption Rep.

From the RCI website........

"If you are redeeming within 7 days of your sailing date, please contact Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises to alert them of your redemption, so it is applied in a timely manner". s.gif

You can actually apply them even closer to departure date. Just call 1-888-305-4626 and have them applied by the Coupon Redemption Rep.

From the RCI website........

"If you are redeeming within 7 days of your sailing date, please contact Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises to alert them of your redemption, so it is applied in a timely manner". s.gif

I already did it online but I'll call them tomorrow. I tried tonight and was on hold about 1/2 hour! Maybe I can get through tomorrow. Thanks!

I already did it online but I'll call them tomorrow. I tried tonight and was on hold about 1/2 hour! Maybe I can get through tomorrow. Thanks!

That should work. Remember that you are calling the C&A office in Springfield Oregon where there is a 3 hours time difference.

Hi. I've been thinking about getting an RCC credit card. Is the rewards pretty good? I use my Costco American Express Card alot to get either 1%, 2% or 3% back depending on category. We are going on a cruise end of May and would love to earn some OBC.

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Sue

Hi. I've been thinking about getting an RCC credit card. Is the rewards pretty good? I use my Costco American Express Card alot to get either 1%, 2% or 3% back depending on category. We are going on a cruise end of May and would love to earn some OBC.

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Sue

The rewards are not bad if you use the card exclusively for Royal purchases. You can get 2% to 4% back on Royal purchases.

Just an update on my situation. The amount showed up on my card a couple of days after I posted this. No problems. At first I was bummed that I would only get $750 credit for my 75,000 points. But since I got a JS for no extra money I really couldnt complain at all. But then I had to call to get my documents reissued so that I could print my luggage tags. When I called I asked about my OBC from the WOW sale, that's when I realized it was $300 for suites so I asked if it had increased when I upgraded. She put me on hold, came back and told me yes! So I am very happy with the deal I got all the way around with cruise!

I now have a question for ya guys. Will my $250 from my CC rewards show up on my booking confirmation if I ask for them to resend them?

Just an update on my situation. The amount showed up on my card a couple of days after I posted this. No problems. At first I was bummed that I would only get $750 credit for my 75,000 points. But since I got a JS for no extra money I really couldnt complain at all. But then I had to call to get my documents reissued so that I could print my luggage tags. When I called I asked about my OBC from the WOW sale, that's when I realized it was $300 for suites so I asked if it had increased when I upgraded. She put me on hold, came back and told me yes! So I am very happy with the deal I got all the way around with cruise!

I now have a question for ya guys. Will my $250 from my CC rewards show up on my booking confirmation if I ask for them to resend them?

Yes your B of A OBC will show up on your booking invoice. Ask whomever you booked thru to send you a copy. I forgot the code but someone will probably come along later and post it here.