Labadee Shore Excursions open online REALLY early!

Artemis908

Just wanted to give people a heads up because I was shocked... our sailing isn't until January 2015 and our shore excursions are already opened up for Labadee! I was able to book an over the water cabana on Nellie's Beach so I am super excited! So if you are looking to snag a cabana or special shore excursions on Labadee I recommend checking far ahead before they are snatched away!

Just wanted to give people a heads up because I was shocked... our sailing isn't until January 2015 and our shore excursions are already opened up for Labadee! I was able to book an over the water cabana on Nellie's Beach so I am super excited! So if you are looking to snag a cabana or special shore excursions on Labadee I recommend checking far ahead before they are snatched away!

Regarding the cabanas, they typically open up early - such as a year or more in advance - and also book up fast based on the limited number and their popularity. But they also hold back a few for on board booking - just have to get to shore excursions early on the first day as the remaining ones go quickly as well.

Regarding the cabanas, they typically open up early - such as a year or more in advance - and also book up fast based on the limited number and their popularity. But they also hold back a few for on board booking - just have to get to shore excursions early on the first day as the remaining ones go quickly as well.

Second this. We booked our May 2014 cabana almost a year in advance. Get em while you can. :)

Ive been looking daily - but nothing...we are NYE Explorer this year - D+ but not in a suite - can they still show up? We booked December 2013.

Yes, you don't have to be in a suite to get a cabana at Nellie's Beach. First come, first served.

We are sailing on Explorer on March 2. We booked an over the water cabana on Nellie's beach last June, when there was going to be just 6 of us, then in August we decided to bring along 2 of our adult children and we were still able to get a second cabana.

Lucky you, enjoy. I just could not pay the price for one, for me and my husband and our 5 and 3 year old, it would cost hundreds of pounds ... yikes. I noticed when I looked at labadee excursions, it listed things you could buy from shops such as goggles, suncream in with excursions, weird, and no Malfini beach. Anyway enjoy ur cabana, u lucky thing :-)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app