NCL Getaway or MSC Divina

wsg

We have to make a decision by tomorrow. We are booked on the Epic the week after and RCCL Liberty the week before. I have gone on MSC in the Med and had a horrific time...I assume that was alot to do with the staffing and location. I only worry that two newish NCL ships in a row will be boring for the food menu, amenties (ice bar, slides), ect.

I would really value your opinion. They are both around the same price. I just need to know: Do I give MSC another chance or do I go for the brand new unknown which may be a repeat the week after.

Tough life, I know.

Thanks in advance.

We have to make a decision by tomorrow. We are booked on the Epic the week after and RCCL Liberty the week before. I have gone on MSC in the Med and had a horrific time...I assume that was alot to do with the staffing and location. I only worry that two newish NCL ships in a row will be boring for the food menu, amenties (ice bar, slides), ect.

I would really value your opinion. They are both around the same price. I just need to know: Do I give MSC another chance or do I go for the brand new unknown which may be a repeat the week after.

Tough life, I know.

Thanks in advance.

I would read the reviews on cc from previous passengers. From what I have read, I would not choose MSC. Seems they are known for having a rude staff that can barely speak english and quite a few complained about rude passengers. Their ships are pretty though.

I would choose NCL over MSC in a heartbeat! I have sailed MSC before and the crew were rude and barely speaks English. NCL is the total opposite. I love the specialty restaurants at NCL and the freestyle cruising.

I did the Epic and the Breakaway in the space of a month. The Breakaway was a 7 sea day Transatlantic, and we only got off the Epic once as we had done the ports before and were there for the ship.

Far from being bored, there was stuff I didn't get round to doing. Restaurants I didn't eat in. There is so much entertainment and food options that it would take me a lot longer than two weeks to get bored.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We sailed with MSC(Poesia) from Florida and had terrific time. Never had any problems with bad food or rude staff.

I'd say NCL and MSC are both good lines.

MSC has one the most beautful ships and great entertainment. MSC is not free style cruise line, and there is no anytime dining except for buffets. MSC cabins are larger than NCL's.

I would choose NCL over MSC in a heartbeat! I have sailed MSC before and the crew were rude and barely speaks English. NCL is the total opposite. I love the specialty restaurants at NCL and the freestyle cruising.

In North America? They specially pick crew who worked previously with other companies on American market. Especially now when they decided to aggressively pursue this market.