Celebrity "Paris on your Own"

Jen & Kim

We booked the Celebrity "Paris on your Own" excursion, which is basically just transport to Paris from Le Havre.

Does anyone know where they drop you off? I am trying to arrange a tour and I need to know where we should meet our guide.

Thanks!

We booked the Celebrity "Paris on your Own" excursion, which is basically just transport to Paris from Le Havre.

Does anyone know where they drop you off? I am trying to arrange a tour and I need to know where we should meet our guide.

Thanks!

I suggest you call Celebrity's shore excursion folks (800-722-5941) to get the location; even if someone here tells you where they were dropped off in the past, that doesn't necessarily mean that's the current drop off point (it might be). If the Shore Ex folks don't know, they should be able to contact the travel provider and find out for you.

Paris of course is wonderful. Have a great time on your whirlwind day!

Edited to add: I'm sure you've already thought of this, but of course have your guide's cell phone number so you can call him/her that day if you learn when you leave Le Havre that there's a different drop off point.

Edited by Turtles06

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

They drop you off in the street beside the Place de la Concorde. It seems to be where all the tour buses drop off and pick up.

• 3 months later...

We are currently driving around France where we arrived via cruise ship ( debarked in LeHavre). After leaving the ship we grabbed a taxi to the Le Havre station ( we have walked it in the past in about 35 min) and took the train. The typical train takes about 2 hrs (ours left at 11:56 and arrived at Gare St Lazare at 2:12). Keep in mind that the SNCF has various fares and the best deals are usually for tickets bought a few weeks in advance. But advance tickets must specify the exact train and are not usually changeable.

Hank

Sent from my iPad using Forums