Car service from Civitavecchia to Rome airport

R. Harvey

We are getting off the Odyssey the end of April and have a tight time-wise morning flight from Rome to Paris and on. Can anyone recommend a reliable car service that we could count on waiting for us shortly 7:00 AM at the cruise terminal to take us to the airport?

Thanks

We also use Rome Cabs.

I hope you have allowed time at the Rome airport for your check in. This can be a very chaotic airport.

Keith

The last time we left through Fuminchino we thought that 2hrs would be enough as we were in business. But we barely made it. Our experience may not be typical but I would give yourselves plenty of time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The last time we left through Fuminchino we thought that 2hrs would be enough as we were in business. But we barely made it. Our experience may not be typical but I would give yourselves plenty of time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Very much agree with that. FCO has always been a mess. Even back in the glory days flying into or out of FCO takes time and patience. We barely made it last time with 3 hours for the airport.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

yep

Don't even mess about Rome cabs are tops wonderful drivers and always there to meet you with a smile , have used them many times over many years. they also can do first class tours and have great guides.

BOOK THEM

I am when we come off odyssey In Rome

• 4 weeks later...
We are getting off the Odyssey the end of April and have a tight time-wise morning flight from Rome to Paris and on. Can anyone recommend a reliable car service that we could count on waiting for us shortly 7:00 AM at the cruise terminal to take us to the airport?

Does the ship dock before 7:00 or at 7:00am? Seabourn says to allow 1 1/2 hrs to disembark due to regulations. Made us change our flights, unfortunately.

Robe cabs are great.

2 years ago we took the 11:something flight from Rome to cdg. We booked our private transfer on board and Seabourn made all the necessary arrangements for us to disembark as early as possible. The transfer took 45 minutes and we ended up having to kill time in the airport lounge. There is a later flight to Paris (13:00~) which we have also taken. That time we booked the global Seabourn airport transfer bus which was ok but there was a lot of waiting around (both on the ship and at the airport).