Towel animals invading the pool on the Triumph

lady_cruiser

Here I am, sitting at home wishing I was on a cruise ship. So what is the next best thing - go to the Galveston webcams and look at the webcams.

I've seen the photos of where all the towel animals were already made and sitting on the chairs but this is the first time that I saw the crew in the act of making all these adorable creatures. Sorry about the quality.

towelanimalsonTrimph_zpse69da9e1.jpg

And here is the finished project...

finishedanimals_zpsb1638768.jpg

Edited by lady_cruiser

The picture of the crew supposedly setting out towel animals is a decoy. The towel animals have a life of their own (you know, as in Toy Story). Each night, after you have greeted your towel animal in your cabin, they make their way to a special room on the ship where they hide until the last sea day. Then, overnight, they sneak up to Lido and take their place around the pool for your enjoyment the next morning.

Here's hoping you get to see them on your next cruise. Bon Voyage!

On the Breeze TA in November 2012, we came down to Lido one morning to find the same thing...chairs full of towel animals around the pool...pretty whacky!! On the benches right by the pool, they used the Carnival beach towels to make larger animals...seals or walrus lookin things...pretty cool...I got pics around here somewheres..but that'd be like work to post em and all.

This makes sense when some people say their rooms are not made up on time.

Also never heard anyone complain about this. :confused:

Didn't see this towel animal take over on any of our cruises, but also don't spend a lot of time on the Lido deck. Ill have to check next time.

The picture of the crew supposedly setting out towel animals is a decoy. The towel animals have a life of their own (you know, as in Toy Story). Each night, after you have greeted your towel animal in your cabin, they make their way to a special room on the ship where they hide until the last sea day. Then, overnight, they sneak up to Lido and take their place around the pool for your enjoyment the next morning.

Here's hoping you get to see them on your next cruise. Bon Voyage!

Very funny answer. THANK YOU

This makes sense when some people say their rooms are not made up on time.

The people putting out the towel animals around the pool are not cabin attendants but pool attendants

Edited by lady_cruiser