Celebrity Website can't log in

RichardQ

You are not alone. I've been locked out for quite some time. Several phone calls did not result in a fix. Supposedly the latest software update has rendered a number of passwords useless. Was told they would get IT to look into it.

I've sent an email to Bayley's office to see if they can get action from IT. Any other website seems to be able to generate temporary passwords if there is a problem but not so with Celebrity.:(

I have a reservation for 2 cabins. One of the reservations shows up and the other says that the number is an invalid loyalty number. I was in my reservation yesterday,but can't access it today. Grrrrr.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a reservation for 2 cabins. One of the reservations shows up and the other says that the number is an invalid loyalty number. I was in my reservation yesterday,but can't access it today. Grrrrr.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Same for me - I haven't been able to access my reservations for weeks - have tried to resolve this but to no avail because I have been unable to reach anybody without a computer voice telling me my call is very important - " please hold the line"...

• 1 month later...
After one month no action or reply on emails from Celebrity. So can't do anything regarding my booking, making reservations or edocs!

I couldn't log in using the drop down at the top of the page, but when I went to the Captain's Club page, I was able to log in there--under the picture, there's an area to login or register. Maybe that will work for you, too.

There are ongoing problems regarding Celebrity Website.

New:Website doesn't recognize user and PW anymore. Even not when you copied them from X's email.

WHAT??? Ongoing problems with the website? Unheard of!!!

Maybe you've already tried this, but it does work for me. I go directly to the Captain's Club, not the black box in the upper right cormer, and click on the first choice, I think it is "The Club" From there I can enter my name and password which lead to to an offer to check my points, a waste of time, as they are not correct, BUT it does give the opportunity to go to my reservations. Those are accurate for DW and me. Then, being a masochist, I check to see if my boarding pass has been updated to reflect our proper CC status. Ha! Fat chance

Edited by BosoxI

I couldn't log in using the drop down at the top of the page, but when I went to the Captain's Club page, I was able to log in there--under the picture, there's an area to login or register. Maybe that will work for you, too.

This also worked for me.

I'm having the opposite problem. I can log in on the main page but I cannot access the Captain's Club page despite having my CC's number. It says, sign on error, call the CC. I assumed it was because I've been "missing from the fold" for a few years.

I was locked out earlier this week and now everything is working again. I was using chrome when locked out before, but am now using safari. It could be the browser. I don't have my work computer w/chrome or I would test the theory. I did call X regarding other questions I had. I had every intention of asking about the website, but was so thankful when I finally got through with someone after an hour that I forgot! Seems that it wouldn't have helped anyway.