Who's booking a cruise on Anthem of the seas?

Personally I think it is sad/bad that RCCL has not released actual deck plans for a ship they are trying to sell tomorrow.

Yes, and we still do not know anything about the full range of public rooms/dining rooms/options.

I'm keen to know what the quantum class has on-board for us adults!

To be honest I am not sure when RCCL have taken so long to announce all the details about the ship. People sailing on the Quantum must be even more confused.

I couldn't agree with you more. Booked on the Feb., 2nd and there's still a lot of deck space under the title "More to Come." Like you I wish there was more meat on the bone.

Booked the 7/18/15 Sailing for the Mediterranean. Can't wait to take my wife and kids there as they've never been out of North America / Caribbean. Should be a trip they'll never forget. We booked the new Family Cluster Rooms which includes a JS, Balcony, and Interior Room. Worked out great for us since we're taking our 22 year old niece too and this way she'll have some privacy.

I am curious of this too. "Word on the street" is that there will be no traditional dining MDR on Quantum class ships.

Agent I booked with yesterday, said they had been informed prior to opening that only My Time would be available due to the dining room size .. whatever that means??

• 11 months later...

We booked a junior suite for the July 18 Anthem cruise for our honeymoon. We are pretty excited for the trip- it is a nice mix of interesting ports and sea days. And any excuse to spend a few days in London before we go!

Frcia -- for cruises -- maybe one will pop, but if you really want one, I'd literally check every day. When we were trying to book our cruise initially, there were no suites -- period. We checked daily and finally saw a JS pop up (which was our price range). When we called Royal, they said that the Anthem cruises have been booking up "top down" (i.e., suites first), which is a reverse of the Caribbean cruises. It depends how crazy and OCD you are ;-).

We booked a junior suite for the July 18 Anthem cruise for our honeymoon. We are pretty excited for the trip- it is a nice mix of interesting ports and sea days. And any excuse to spend a few days in London before we go!

The wife and I are also on this Cruise, if you see me on board, give me a high five and I'll get you a drink to celebrate your Honeymoon and welcome you to Europe. This cruise is going to be AWESOME!!

• 1 month later...

We're booked for 26th March 2016 twelve nights out of Cape Liberty Cruise Port,New Jersey visiting Labadee, Haiti - San Juan,Puerto Rico -Philipsburg,St Marteen, - Port-au-France,Martinique - Georgetown,Barbados - Basseterre,St Kitts.We're in a Superior Balcony Cabin on deck 9,midships. looking forward to good weather hopefully and not too cold in NYC for our pre,-cruise stay,Hotel details to follow from Royal Caribbean's fly/cruise package.Were'e flying in from Birmingham,U.k on the 26th March 2016.

• 3 months later...