Coneirge level internet benefit

basor

We booked a PH on the 38 day Miami to Buenos Aires and it indicates we will receive the concierge level internet benefit....what is it? I can not find anything about it on O website. Sure could use some "free or reduced rate" minutes for "O" internet...

Thanks

It is a reduced rate for the unlimited or the 200 min package

I think it is 10% off the per day price maybe someone will have the exact percentage

It should be noted in your cruise personalizer

Edited by LHT28

If your in the PH, you should have access to the Executive Lounge or at least the Concierge Lounge. You will find internet speeds far faster in those Lounges than in your room. You'll burn up a lot of your minutes waiting for connects and downloads from your room/suite! :eek:

The percentage discount for Concierge is 10%. If you want to buy unlimited internet and can wait 48 hours to connect, suggest you purchase between noon and midnight of the second full day of the cruise. Then you meet the deadline for purchasing unlimited package (midnight of the second day) and you are making the purchase after noon of the second day, so you save two days costs off of the package. For example, our recent 10 day cruise began on a Wednesday. I purchased internet unlimited package just after 12 noon on Friday and only was charged for eight days. Cost was 27.00 and change (don't remember exact amount) per day times eight days minus my Concierge Class 10% discount.