Water and Coffee?

MaryL31

Totally confused regarding drink packages...I have not cruised in a number of years...I know that rules have changed regarding drinks in the Windjammer. Yes, back then I brought my Dunkin Donuts coffer container and would fill up in the Windjammer to bring coffee with me wherever I was going. I may also have brought a water container there from time to time, too. I understand that this cannot be done anymore in the name of keeping everything sanitary (and have no argument with it)...So if I purchase a drink package which includes bottled water, I can get a bottle to bring with me wherever I would take water (the pool, the walking track, on excursions, and maybe even***the horror***the gym?) What about coffee? Do they provide take-out cups with lids in the Windjammer? I think I can get them at Café Promenade, correct? I just want to know what is possible and appropriate as I decide which package I need to purchase...Thanks in advance!

Thanks...is there anywhere to get water bottles in the morning (assuming bars don't open until 11 or 12)? Sure, it would be easy to get water in the evening for the following morning, but I'm not sure I will be thinking that far in advance!

Thanks...is there anywhere to get water bottles in the morning (assuming bars don't open until 11 or 12)? Sure, it would be easy to get water in the evening for the following morning, but I'm not sure I will be thinking that far in advance!

There are bars open in the morning. Check the Cruise Compass for the schedule.

This is news. We always go to the LOGO shop and buy a RCCL coffee mug and use it for the cruise. Filling it at Cafe Promenade. We just prefer to drink out of a ceramic cup.

Coffee they do not care about .. it is really water bottles that are prohibited.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you have your own cup, you can fill it with water in your cabin...plop in some ice, and you're good to go!

You can certainly bring your own coffee mug, or use theirs...you can take it with you anywhere on the ship.

Edited by cb at sea

Does anyone know if coffee cards are sold, to get specialty coffees (assume those are available at Cafe Promenade)?

TIA

I've not seen coffee cards for Cafe Promenade. I've seen a card on other ships that have Cafe Latte-Tudes, where you buy something like 8 coffees and they will give you one free.