Rita's Cantina

We will be on the Brilliance of the Seas in a couple of weeks and we have been looking at the dinning options and noticed that there is a new option, Rita's Cantina. We love Mexican food and wanted to know if the food here is good or is it more like a Taco Bell? Sorry but I'm not a fan of Taco Bell.;) Does anyone have a copy of the menu from Rita's Cantina?

We will be on the Brilliance of the Seas in a couple of weeks and we have been looking at the dinning options and noticed that there is a new option, Rita's Cantina. We love Mexican food and wanted to know if the food here is good or is it more like a Taco Bell? Sorry but I'm not a fan of Taco Bell.;) Does anyone have a copy of the menu from Rita's Cantina?

Found this:

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-ALOS-Menu-2.html

It is a bit better quality than Taco Bell but is definitely a US interpretation of Mexican cuisine and far from authentic or high quality.

Check it out once onboard...it may not be what you're hoping for...On our recent ROS....Rita's was virtually empty most every night...not a good indication ;)

I saw the same lack of interest in Izumi too...Both of these areas used to be the great outdoor dining areas of the WJ.

Edited by Ashland

We did the Rita's Fiesta package while on Allure. We thought it was pretty great. We got 3 margaritas and a Mexican inspired meal. It was really fun. They had a dance party, flash mob and the servers were awesome. They were a really, really, fun crowd.

For the price, I recommend it.

BTW- we used to live in NH :)

Edited by chicy724

We ate at Rita's twice this week and found the food to be quite good. I have pictures of the food and a copy of the menu and can post them later if you are interested.

They have happy hour from 4-6 that was 20-25% off margaritas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its fast food. It's out of a box, jar, or bag. For us its fine for lunch or a pick up snack. The food at the fiesta is the same food you can order anytime during the day. Its on a level with JR's. Not what we would consider authentic mexican

Edited by setsail

I thought the Fiesta was a fun event on the Allure. This party is not offered at any other Rita's that we have tried. The place was deserted on both the Radiance and the Brilliance. I thought it was fine for a light meal - say guacamole and a chicken quesadilla. It is not Taco Bell-like.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

It seemed to us that Rita's on Serenade had a much reduced menu as compared to Allure. The whole concept seemed to be scaled back. Was that just my perceotion or what?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk