Which deck has largest balcony aft

northwoods2

We are going to book one of the Club World Owners suites on the aft of the ship. Can anyone tell me if the balconies differ in size between decks 6,7,8 for these CW cabins?

I know on some other ships - like Celebrity Millennium class the lower decks have much bigger balconies.

We've sailed in 6088, and would choose 7114 or 7119 if we were to sail in an OS again. Deck 6 seemed to have more vibration and a louder hum. Deck 8 aft suites have to contend with noise from the Windows Cafe above. In fact, on our last cruise there were signs on the sliding doors to the Windows Cafe outdoor seating area indicating that nobody would be seated outside until 8:00am so as not to disturb the people in the aft suites.

Deck 7 is a good choice. The balconies are all quite large.

This post is interesting for us we should have been on Azamara Journey now but because of cancellation :mad: are now booking another cruise :) unfortunately as we are so late booking only suites 6088 and 8088 are available not on 7. Is the vibration from engine noise on 6088 or is it bad from other problem . More decisions :confused:

I stayed in 6088 in 2010 and found it to have some vibration but loved the deck and the room.Just got back from a celebrity cruise on the Reflection and stayed in a sky suite aft under the Oceanview cafe and was definitely bothered by the sound above in the morning but I am a light sleeper and would not book under a cafe again. Just booked Quest on deck 7 but Veranda only! I have kind of got use to more space but booked on the special upgrade deal .

Thanks for replies. We usually book suite midships but as none available decided to splurge on this last minute.

After reading cabin 6088 info on Sticky My dreams are thick soot on all our clothes and vibration being like mini earthquake. Glad when I wake up.

All reorganised and ready to go. More exited than we were over the cancelled one I think, maybe because very low after cancel to a new high in less than a week.