iPad classes on Reflection

lefty duck

I read that there is an apple lab on the Reflection and I was wondering If there is a charge for the classes if I bring my own iPad

Another question I have select dining and have not been charged for the gratuities yet, at what point do they bill for them?

Thanks

I can not speak for the Reflection but on infinity last November, there were classes held in a conference room and no charge for those. They were mostly about the iPad and iPhone. I don't know if there were other classes held in the I lounge or classes with a charge although I do not recall seeing any listed.The free classes were very popular and one had to arrive early to get a seat. Some were turned away for lack of space. None of the participants accessed the internet during the free classes. Hope this helps.

Sharon

I can not speak for the Reflection but on infinity last November, there were classes held in a conference room and no charge for those. They were mostly about the iPad and iPhone. I don't know if there were other classes held in the I lounge or classes with a charge although I do not recall seeing any listed.The free classes were very popular and one had to arrive early to get a seat. Some were turned away for lack of space. None of the participants accessed the internet during the free classes. Hope this helps.

Sharon

The free classes that were on the Millie last month were always really well attended. Even though I am quite familiar with my iPad and iPhone I learned something new each time.

I was on the Eclipse last April and they had free classes, they also have classes that they charge for. I went to both and we had a great teacher. They have a cheaper price if you take a group of classes. It will be at the Apple store on the ship. In the free classes, it started out with not many people there and by the end of the cruise the room was packed. The times for the free classes were usually on sail days in the morning. The paid for classes were usually later in the day, I ran back from being in port to attend them. But I am not computer savvy, so I wanted to get what I could from them, though, they were packed too. Check with the guys from the Apple store when you get on the ship.