Oh my goodness....HAPPY!!!!!! Best deal ever with RCCL's new promo!!!

I am guessing this promotion only applies to 2014 cruises? We are booked on the Vision of the Seas March 21, 2015 and I haven't seen any deals, promotions or price drops.

The Kids Sail Free promo is for cruises between May 1 and Dec 15 2014.

Edited by clarea

Thank you to everyone! We are so excited....and I'm glad that when I woke up today, it wasn't a dream. :)

I definitely think it has to do with which sailings they offered this for, and it does seem like prices and availability was shifting around a lot. I'm sure there's a rhyme or reason for it...but I don't know it. For example, when I did a "dummy" booking at first just to see if it was worth calling, it showed a $1000 savings. I thought THAT was significant enough to hold for 1.5 hours, and we just ended up lucky that we got even more than that.

One odd thing is that while I was waiting on hold, our sailing went from "available" to "sold out" on their promotion page. I was so upset, thinking I had missed the boat (no pun intended...haha). Thankfully, I still waited just to see if there was any chance of getting a better deal, and it did work out. I don't know how they determine what could be done, or what couldn't be done! However, it seems like there really were deals based on what was available, what level rooms you had already and what sailing it was was for.

It seems like they were insanely busy yesterday, so who knows what's left today, but if you have a sailing book already....it can't hurt to call!

Definitely can't hurt to call because things seem to change every day. Now our Allure Thanksgiving cruise is showing KSF prices for balcony room, but they are extremely expensive. Over $2,000 pp for the 1st and 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK, someone needs to explain this to me.

We have a cruise in June 2014, on FOS, we have a balcony, our 15 and 18 year old have the room right across the hall (Promenade window), can I get them for FREE now? I haven't completed the final payment (but have paid the deposit).

HELP!!!!

We have a cruise in June 2014, on FOS, we have a balcony, our 15 and 18 year old have the room right across the hall (Promenade window), can I get them for FREE now? I haven't completed the final payment (but have paid the deposit).

HELP!!!!

The current promo is for the 3rd and 4th guests in the same stateroom.

Edited by clarea

HELP!!!!

You are going to have to call RCI and basically cancel that booking and rebook. They are allowing people to do that. You all have to be in the same cabin the 3rd and 4th people in the cabin are free, just pay port taxes. There is limited availability and some sailings are sold out. I was going to do it but my cruise has doubled in price since I booked it a year ago and it worked out better for me to book them their own room, there was a great residency discount. If you booked through a TA, you can call them instead.

To make it even more amazingly amazing.....the balcony room is right next door to our corner aft balcony! So we are right next to each other, went from an interior to a balcony and saved almost $3000!!!!!!

I have checked and double checked our documents and confirmation to make sure it's true. It's true!! Holy cow, am I a happy lady!!!! Sorry for happy-venting, I just had to share.

I read here, maybe I am wrong that they now have two rooms? If this promotion is only for those who put all 4 in one room, then having our own room and the kids in another room is more important, so may have to pass. I just want to verify that no one else thinks that you can actually get two rooms for the price of one (if your kids can be free).

I read here, maybe I am wrong that they now have two rooms? If this promotion is only for those who put all 4 in one room, then having our own room and the kids in another room is more important, so may have to pass. I just want to verify that no one else thinks that you can actually get two rooms for the price of one (if your kids can be free).

OP had 2 rooms from the start - 1 balcony and one interior. She never stated how many people were booked per room. So, no it is not two rooms for the price of one :) I wish it were!!!

We did have 2 rooms originally, and still have 2 rooms. We have three people in each room. It's not 2 rooms for the price of 1...though that would be nice!

Edited by aimathy

I want to go on a repositioning cruise but my husband and college aged-daughter are unemployed and I'm cancer free and want to LIVE.

I saw on a private site that the cruise I want to go on (ABC) is also a repositioning. Please pinch me now. The price listed as "starting at" $899.99 for a balcony room.

I had to contact them via email and they said because they messed up and listed it as only a 7 day cruise (instead of a 14 day) that the price was actually double.

Since it was their mistake, and hasn't been corrected yet on their site, shouldn't they have to hold to this price?????

Anyone have experience with this. I'm not comfortable including the site name here but if someone really knows if I can get this deal maybe we could find a more private way to communicate.

Please, anyone, these have been the hardest 3 years of my life and I need this trip.