Creme Brulee

afreetdragon

They served it on the Splendor in January and also on the Dream in February. They offer it on the first night, in the MDR.

One night, in the MDR third or fourth night I asked if I could have crème brulee and the waiter said "no" not on the menu. I also recall JH saying you could request it anytime, but I guess not all ships are aware of his answers to certain questions. As a matter of fact, I mentioned that JH said we could order it anytime in the MDR to the waiter and he had no idea who JH was...go figure:eek:

I did have Creme Brulee and Strawberry Bisque the last night of our B2B on Liberty. We had the new menus.

I became friendly with the MDR hostess on the 2nd leg of our B2B. She asked my opinion on the new menus. I told her my main objection was no cold soups & no creme brulee. She arranged for me to have it on the on the 3rd night. However, she said the chef wanted to do it on for me on the last night. I'm assuming he didn't want everybody seeing that I received them and would also want them.

I did have Creme Brulee and Strawberry Bisque the last night of our B2B on Liberty. We had the new menus.

I became friendly with the MDR hostess on the 2nd leg of our B2B. She asked my opinion on the new menus. I told her my main objection was no cold soups & no creme brulee. She arranged for me to have it on the on the 3rd night. However, she said the chef wanted to do it on for me on the last night. I'm assuming he didn't want everybody seeing that I received them and would also want them.

That's nice to know. I'm on the Liberty on the 29th, I'd like to try the new menus, but there are some old favorites that I don't want to miss. Crème brulee and strawberry bisque are my two favorites. I'll have to see how friendly I can be this time :D I did book the steakhouse for the first night, so I'll have to weave some magic to have the crème brulee some other night :p

Creme brulee is only served once. The first night of cruise. That being said John Heald said a couple of wks ago the beards were discussing stopping the creme brulee. I am upset!!! Creme brulee my fav

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Creme brulee is only served once. The first night of cruise. That being said John Heald said a couple of wks ago the beards were discussing stopping the creme brulee. I am upset!!! Creme brulee my fav

Your post confuses me. Creme brûlée is already absent from the new menu that's currently on 4 ships. Why discuss stopping it?

Your post confuses me. Creme brûlée is already absent from the new menu that's currently on 4 ships. Why discuss stopping it?

This thread is asking about creme brulee. I answered it with what knowledge I had. If you have more recent info then you too should share your info with others on this thread. I'm sure ppl are very interested in any info offerred and less interested in your confusion

I think they only serve it (creme brulee sp?) on 7 day or longer cruises. I have had it on a 7 day but never on any of the 5 day cruises I have taken. Bitter and Blanc is my favorite. I will be so sad if they have removed it from the menus.

On my past 2 cruises I've seen other tables served crime brulee on nights that it was not on the menu. My waiter said they probably requested it a night in advance. Most waitstaff will try to accomodate any reasonable request when they can.

I've always loved the cb on my cruises. Our last cruise was last Nov. before the new menus debuted.

• 2 weeks later...
I was on the Liberty last month and though there was no CB on the new menus there is the Buttered Popcorn Pot de Creme which was quite similar only way better!!!! IMHO of course [ATTACH]304463[/ATTACH]

Was it served on 3/4 day or 7-day?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

This thread is asking about creme brulee. I answered it with what knowledge I had. If you have more recent info then you too should share your info with others on this thread. I'm sure ppl are very interested in any info offerred and less interested in your confusion

My "knowledge" is that Creme brûlée is already absent from the new menus. There is some discussion that you can request it special, but that seems to be varied. I did not know if you had any new info, but obviously you don't.

My "knowledge" is that Creme brûlée is already absent from the new menus. There is some discussion that you can request it special, but that seems to be varied. I did not know if you had any new info, but obviously you don't.

Lolol just another weirdo looking for someone to argue with. Guess they cant read

Had Crème Brulee on the Miracle last week.

Mentioned how much we liked it and missed it on Wednesday night, and two perfect examples (each) were served on Friday without another word.

th_DSCN3891.jpg

(click)

gary