going to cozumel in March

We are going to Cozumel this March on Royal Carribean Liberty of the Seas/ We have been there before/ my daughter. set of twin girls 3 years of age, granddaughter 16 years old, son in law, my husband and I are both retired, my daughter needs a place that is user friendly for the 3year olds and 16 year old, We were thinking of going to Playa Mia Grand Beach, or Paradise beach, which would be better beach, or is there someplace better.

We are going to Cozumel this March on Royal Carribean Liberty of the Seas/ We have been there before/ my daughter. set of twin girls 3 years of age, granddaughter 16 years old, son in law, my husband and I are both retired, my daughter needs a place that is user friendly for the 3year olds and 16 year old, We were thinking of going to Playa Mia Grand Beach, or Paradise beach, which would be better beach, or is there someplace better.

Look under "Ports of call", Caribbean, Cozumel.

We really enjoyed the Dolphin excursion. It was at a park that started with a C. Anyway aside from the dolphins they had a nice little beach, a pool, a sea lion show. It was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked into Nachi Cocom for the day. 4 adults, 1 3 year old and 3 teens (13/14) for a very safe and relaxing day. Taxis were very easy to get. This was a couple of years ago so you may want to check out recent reviews but we would go back. Have fun!

Edited by TravelMadBrits

We really enjoyed the Dolphin excursion. It was at a park that started with a C. Anyway aside from the dolphins they had a nice little beach, a pool, a sea lion show. It was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chankanaab

We have been to the Playa Mia beach twice including last week and it's a very nice place for kids. The excursion includes the beach, swimming pool, water park, buffet lunch and the whole place is kid friendly.:)

We just got back from Playa Mia with our 3-year old. He loved the kiddie waterpark, with all the different slides. There were so many and everything looked brand new. They also had a huge pool and a playground for kids. None of the other beaches I looked at in Cozumel looked like there was as much for young children as Playa Mia. We considered going to Chankanaab, but we had been there previously and 3 year olds would cost $14, vs. being free at Playa Mia.