Room service menu

abigailsgma

I love ordering room service, but I SO wish they would add a couple of soup options - would really help when the seas are rough. Even canned Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato would be comforting when you aren't feeling too swift... Also, some tortilla chips and salsa would be a nice addition.

In the MDR, they'll allow you to order items that aren't on the menu. Do they allow you to do the same with Room Service? Like say a burger maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, the menu above is the only option. I have a PB&J at least once on every cruise. I always start out thinking I won't but then I have a couple of drinks or too much sun and it seems like a good idea. :p

Edited by txmom11

Three questions:

1) I don't see any breakfast items on the menu. Are there? Yes, There is a separate door hanger that you can select what you want, then hang outside when you go to bed. You specify what time you want it delivered, and they are pretty much on time with that delivery. you can also call your order in.

2) How long does it take from call to delivered? usually 15 to 20 minutes. Busiest time is when departing a port, when the wait could be a half hour or more

3) Do you have to be in your room for them to deliver it? Yes, and don't forget to tip. I usually give a couple of bucks, more if it is a two tray or more order.

Thanks,

JT

Hope that helps!!

The shrimp salad is fabulous! I get 2 orders, ask for the bread to be toasted and on the side as it gets soggy. It's open faced so only one piece of bread--getting 2 orders gets enough to make a nice sandwich.

Got the BLT once and it came on white bread--not toasted!

The menu is in the paperwork on the desk at embarkation. Easily overlooked and thrown out, so be careful and set it aside.