What happened to the beverage packages?! (No more soda only!)

Hope I haven't messed up :(

I just remembered today that I hadn't booked DH the soda package. We sail Sunday so it's too late to book online.

Will he be able to get it onboard? Will it be the same price?

He won't be impressed that I forgot !

You can definitely book onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

At this point, do all RCI ships have the Freestyle machines?

Only ships that stay in the US year-round have freestyle (except Quantum, but the original plan was for Quantum to stay in NY before the problems with Bermuda). The latest list I saw was posted by Royal Caribbean as a comment on Royal Caribbean Connect, but they just redid that part of the site and removed all the old comments. I think it's currently on Quantum, Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Jewel, Explorer, Grandeur, Enchantment, and Majesty.

No they don't but I can't tell you for sure exactly which ships do and don't. I know that Oasis and Allure do and I know that Independence and Adventure don't.
Only ships that stay in the US year-round have freestyle (except Quantum, but the original plan was for Quantum to stay in NY before the problems with Bermuda). The latest list I saw was posted by Royal Caribbean as a comment on Royal Caribbean Connect, but they just redid that part of the site and removed all the old comments. I think it's currently on Quantum, Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Jewel, Explorer, Grandeur, Enchantment, and Majesty.

Thanks, on Indy next month, guess we don't get them! I know the truly original plan was for all ships in the fleet to be outfitted by now, guess there must be something to do with licensing/rights outside of the US?

Thanks, on Indy next month, guess we don't get them! I know the truly original plan was for all ships in the fleet to be outfitted by now, guess there must be something to do with licensing/rights outside of the US?

I've heard that it has more to do with getting the needed supplies outside of the US. RCI really needs to get Indy up to speed for returning back to sailing from the US to the Caribbean full time.