Cupcake decorating choice

Does anyone know what the adult cupcake class does?I have seen a hamburger but honestly I'm not interested in that type of decoration.Are there others? Being it is now over twenty a person, I want to make sure it is something I can enjoy and do later at home. I can sign up now before my cruise or wait till I get on board. What have been the experiences? thank you

Does anyone know what the adult cupcake class does?I have seen a hamburger but honestly I'm not interested in that type of decoration.Are there others? Being it is now over twenty a person, I want to make sure it is something I can enjoy and do later at home. I can sign up now before my cruise or wait till I get on board. What have been the experiences? thank you

How about a cheese burger?

I did the cupcake class with my daughter, granddaughter, and two sisters-in-law. We had a ball. We filled the class, so that was part of it, but it was well taught and you can definitely use the lesson on your own. We have already.

Go for it, enjoy.

I don't think they give you the option of which decoration they will teach you. When you enter the class, the equipment and ingredients are already laid out. You begin the class immediately after a brief self-intro. I suggest when you get onboard, ask them what they'll teach you so you can decide.

I don't think they give you the option of which decoration they will teach you. When you enter the class, the equipment and ingredients are already laid out. You begin the class immediately after a brief self-intro. I suggest when you get onboard, ask them what they'll teach you so you can decide.

Agree..the same for my adult kids that took the class...fun..and something they would never do at home...but if you're looking for a genuine decorating class you might be best to look at something in your hometown.;)

I did this on Oasis and then Liberty.

On Oasis, we did the dog. We pre-booked the class for Liberty, and when we got onboard went to the Cupcake Cupboard to see if we'd be doing the dog or the burger. It turned our the class we had pre-booked was for the dog again, but since we had already done it, the instructor just changed the class to the burger. This was a couple days before the class; they can't change last-minute because all of the materials are already laid out for you when you get there. FWIW, we told her we could just pick a different time, but she said no one else had expressed a preference and it didn't matter to her so it was just easier for her to do the burger at the time we had signed up for. It may have helped that it was the same instructor as on Oasis and she recognized us! (I suspect probably because we made a mess.... :p ). Anyway, it seems like they have some flexibility to change the type of cupcake or change your time.

IIRC, the class took about 30-45 minutes. You only make one creation, but each is made up of multiple cupcakes. I think the burger and fries was made of three cupcakes and the dog was two.

I really wish they had more designs, since I'd love to do it again but have already done both the dog and the burger. It's a good time!

Just as an aside; we bought the RCI cupcake cookbook on the Freedom and the cupcakes are delicious. Try the lime first, mmmmm good.

In our class we made the dog, took about 45 minutes and it was a hoot.

Edited by Tim,n,Sue

So, do you only decorate one cupcake? How long does the "class" take?

The class is about 30 minutes. The burger we did was one cupcake but it had multiple cake sponges. There was also the fries to decorate.

We did an adult cupcake course and did the burger one.

It was our "day at sea" so was a lovely distraction! It was made up of 3 big cupcakes and we had a great tie doing it. The end result was fab and tastes yummy.

It is something I will use again, but doesn't sound like what you are looking for :(