Flight time after disembarkation

hunters109

Maybe. That's the only answer anyone can give. But if even one thing goes wrong, there's no way you'll make that early of a flight. Every cruise line tells you not to book a flight before noon, so you decide. But I will tell you, on my last cruise that returned Feb 21, they didn't start disembarking the self carry people until 7:45 and our group was the first group after them, and when we got in line for Customs and Immigration, most of the self carry people were still in line. They only had three agents working, and the wait times were at least 30 to 40 minutes. And remember, you have to be ON the plane 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled departure or else they release your seat.

In December it took one hour just to get thru customs. Maybe if you don't have any luggage to check. It was a Monday none holiday and no bad weather and the lines at the airport were bad.

I would not take a chance unless you have a full fare ticket that you can change with no charge.

Can I make a 9:50 a.m. flight out of Fort Lauderdale, after disembarking from the Celebrity Constellation in Fort Lauderdale?

Just FYI...Security line at FLL terminal 2 was backed up almost to the ticket counters this past Sunday morning at 8:00am.