private tours in sicily

purpleduck

We used Sicily Limousine Service for a tour of Taormina and Castelmola from the port of Catania. I'm sure they pick up at the other ports too. Our driver, Claudio, was excellent. It was a very nice day.

They have several tours listed on their website.

Edited by rdt10

We used Sicily Limousine Service for a tour of Taormina and Castelmola from the port of Catania. I'm sure they pick up at the other ports too. Our driver, Claudio, was excellent. It was a very nice day.

They have several tours listed on their website.

We used them too and also had Claudio! The variety of tours offered is extensive- we chose Mt. Etna and Taormina- and the pricing was moderate in comparison to other companies.

Last cruise, we just visited Catania on our own- there were some interesting sights such as the Unesco convent and Roman ampitheatre, but I much preferred our day with SLS!

This is a very reliable Co and we had a great tour with them two years ago -GodFather Tour and Tarmorina . We are about to book another tour with thme for our up and coming cruise in Sept. Check them out on Trip Advisor .

Scotslizzy

We have used Sicilylife also and both times have had excellent experiences. Small, personalized, efficient and friendly. Would book with them again in a minute.

Sent from my iPad using Forums