Crazy pricing on Enchantment 11-28-2014!

Ok, I just can't wrap my head around this. ALL insides and outsides are more expensive than any balconies right now! What's even crazier is the cat F outside is more expensive than a Junior Suite! Who in their right mind would book an inside or outside for that sailing when they could easily get a balcony or JS for less??!!

And I understand they have the free upgrade promotion right now, but really? Pricing insides and outsides HIGHER than the balconies to begin with? I really hope people do their homework before trying to take advantage of the "sale."

Thankfully, we originally booked when prices were MUCH lower and we were also able to upgrade to a Suite with the Kids Sail Free promo for very little. I'm just amazed with the pricing right now.

That's a very real possibility, as that is one reason we are sailing that weekend. However, these inside and outside prices did not increase to levels above the balcony prices until recently. I'm just surprised that the balconies and suites did not also increase. This weekend was originally very reasonably priced (and the balconies still are!) compared to other sailings in November.

Someone posted recently that the RC website crashed and has LOTS of problems. Maybe this is why everything is upside down. Call RC direct for verification and prices to be sure. Good luck!

The prices have actually been like this for a few weeks now. I kept expecting either the insides/outsides to drop back down or the balconies/suites to increase, but neither has happened. I just don't understand the reasoning. There are still lots of cabins available in all categories.

The prices have actually been like this for a few weeks now. I kept expecting either the insides/outsides to drop back down or the balconies/suites to increase, but neither has happened. I just don't understand the reasoning. There are still lots of cabins available in all categories.

It's just another marketing gimmick. People are thinking they are getting a really good deal because the balcony is cheaper than an inside. I have seen this many times before; it's not unusual.