Two location questions on Allure

We're sailing on Allure on Sunday 3/9 (as just a few others here might be:D).

Where do I go to sign up for a WiFi package and get our C&A discount? If there are technical questions, where do I ask those?

And where are the Coke Freestyle machines?

Have to hook up to my two addictions ASAP!

Many thanks.

Matt

From what I've read here, you can connect to the WiFi and sign up for internet access online. Your discount is supposed to be applied automatically.

Edited by clarea

We're sailing on Allure on Sunday 3/9 (as just a few others here might be:D).

Where do I go to sign up for a WiFi package and get our C&A discount? If there are technical questions, where do I ask those?

And where are the Coke Freestyle machines?

Have to hook up to my two addictions ASAP!

Many thanks.

Matt

Freestyle machines are just outside of the pizza place, in the wipeout cafe and just inside both entrances to the windjammer. Don't know if they have any in the main dining room (we didn't eat there all cruise)

Wifi is able to signed up for from the computers in the internet lounge or from your own laptop or even a smartphone. There are instructions in the cabin, once you have established your account you do have to go to guest services to get C an A discounts applied.

Freestyle machines are just outside of the pizza place, in the wipeout cafe and just inside both entrances to the windjammer. Don't know if they have any in the main dining room (we didn't eat there all cruise)

Wifi is able to signed up for from the computers in the internet lounge or from your own laptop or even a smartphone. There are instructions in the cabin, once you have established your account you do have to go to guest services to get C an A discounts applied.

If you didn't eat in the dining room, then which specialty restaurants would you recommend

Laptop? Psh, I bring my desktop pc! :D

From what I've read here, you can connect to the WiFi and sign up for internet access online. Your discount is supposed to be applied automatically.

True, but please be sure that you have/get access codes, otherwise you wont get the discount. I learned this the hard way on the first nite. Signed to a $229 plan by mistake and had to have it corrected by guest services. On our past Allure cruise, the speed was ever so slllloooooowwwwww.

Ps. If you need to use the ship's computers got to the card room as it gives you more room and don't feel claustrophobia as I felt with the Wi-Fi rooms on the 7th & 9th.

True, but please be sure that you have/get access codes, otherwise you wont get the discount. I learned this the hard way on the first nite. Signed to a $229 plan by mistake and had to have it corrected by guest services. On our past Allure cruise, the speed was ever so slllloooooowwwwww.

Ps. If you need to use the ship's computers got to the card room as it gives you more room and don't feel claustrophobia as I felt with the Wi-Fi rooms on the 7th & 9th.

Thanks for the info. Did you need an access code for the C&A discount, or the C&A free minutes, or both?

Thanks for the info. Did you need an access code for the C&A discount, or the C&A free minutes, or both?

You need it for the free minutes. There's a section on the pricing screen that's titled "I have an access code." Never needed any add'l minutes so I can't help you. Check with guest services.

You need it for the free minutes. There's a section on the pricing screen that's titled "I have an access code." Never needed any add'l minutes so I can't help you. Check with guest services.

Thanks.:)