dress shorts

The true character in a lot of people on this board has came out in this thread for sure.

You should not care in the least what an anonymous keyboard warrior on a message forum thinks. I guarantee they dont say that to peoples face on board. :rolleyes:

I agree. And no one has ever said a word to my face on the ship, either passengers or RCI employees.

I agree. And no one has ever said a word to my face on the ship, either passengers or RCI employees.

Thats because there are only a select few of keyboard warrior fashion police on here that even cares what people wear. On a cruise they arent even on :D

Now who is the pathetic one? :cool:

Last point is do I want to see your chicken legs when I am eating, and do you remove the sweat from the chairs when you leave or do you expect the next customer to sit on it?

Well, if you are seeing someone's 'chicken legs' while eating, your head would be under the table.....that would make for an interesting dinner for you.

How about the woman/young lady sitting at dinner with a very very low cut evening gown, and the gentleman sitting opposite her who can't find his mouth for his food very easily. The wet spots on his shirt are a telltale sign. Her dress is generally too short and she is wiggling in her chair to keep it in place.

I believe I would rather have the chicken legs under the table.

Getting into a discussion regarding 'dress' is like getting into a discussion of religion or politics -- it can cover a broad area.

How about the woman/young lady sitting at dinner with a very very low cut evening gown, and the gentleman sitting opposite her who can't find his mouth for his food very easily. The wet spots on his shirt are a telltale sign. Her dress is generally too short and she is wiggling in her chair to keep it in place.

I believe I would rather have the chicken legs under the table.

Whoa! Oh, no no no. I would much rather see the wiggling gal in a short skirt! :D;)

Because I think most people have filters and know when it is or isn't appropriate to say something. Personally, I don't think people should wear open toes to the MDR, but I would never say anything to you. It's not my place to force my preferences on you and it certainly isn't my place to call you names for it...whether in person or through the anonymous internet. If it really bothered me, my beef would be with RCI for allowing it.

Edited by Aquahound

Because I think most people have filters and know when it is or isn't appropriate to say something. Personally, I don't think people should wear open toes to the MDR, but I would never say anything to you. It's not my place to force my preferences on you and it certainly isn't my place to call you names for it...whether in person or through the anonymous internet. If it really bothered me, my beef would be with RCI for allowing it.[/quote]

Exactly right

If it really bothered me, my beef would be with RCI for allowing it.

That is exactly the way it should be. Complaining here gets nothing accomplished and these threads NEVER have a good end result.

Complain to Royal Caribbean!