Water package

I saw someone mentioned about a water package. Does anyone have any idea about this? Price, type of water…etc. Thanks and have a great Sunday!

See the second page of this doc:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

The bottles are 1L in size.

Edited by clarea

Thank you so much! You wouldn't happen to know what type of water it is would you? I remember them only having Evian last time. Thank you again!

Last time we had the package, it was Evian.

Save yourself some money. What we did was get a medium size duffle bag and we put three 6 packs of water we bought at home. Slap a luggage tag on it and it will get delivered to your room. Bottled water was unreasonably priced.

You then can use the duffle bag to bring home souvenirs or if not it folds up nicely and fits in your luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I bought the 8 bottle package on our recent Explorer cruise. They must have run out of the 1L size because we received 16 - 500ml bottles (I liked it better because these are the single serve sized and made it easier to toss a bottle into our bag and carry around).

We purchased the 8 bottles of Evian, 1 Liter size, on our Feb 22 Oasis cruise. Dh and I drink a lot of water and had no trouble finishing off all the bottles. We both brought empty water bottles from home to transfer the Evian water into since we didn't want to carry the 1 liter bottles around the ship. We also brought along our travel coffee mugs since we are huge coffee drinkers.

I saw someone mentioned about a water package. Does anyone have any idea about this? Price, type of water…etc. Thanks and have a great Sunday!

I know you've been posting about The Med so the brand they have may be different than what they have in the states due to availability. With that said on Celebrity this past summer we had Evian early in the week & then a different brand later in the week, can't remember what is was.

Han, you have been of great assistance. I appreciate it. I feel as if we are so behind the eight ball with this planning so that is why I am asking questions nonstop this weekend. Haha. Planning this cruise is more intense than my graduate studies. Ha. Thank you again!

Han, you have been of great assistance. I appreciate it. I feel as if we are so behind the eight ball with this planning so that is why I am asking questions nonstop this weekend. Haha. Planning this cruise is more intense than my graduate studies. Ha. Thank you again!

Glad to help I absolutely loved our Med vacation (minus the ship part on celebrity) the ports are wonderful so I just want everyone else to have a great time there too :)

Save yourself some money. What we did was get a medium size duffle bag and we put three 6 packs of water we bought at home. Slap a luggage tag on it and it will get delivered to your room. Bottled water was unreasonably priced.

You then can use the duffle bag to bring home souvenirs or if not it folds up nicely and fits in your luggage.

I thought we weren't allowed bottled water? Did you just chance it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Water is water.....it's all the same. H2O! Yes...you can bring water aboard...they don't really care about non-alcoholic liquids. Or, bring a refillable bottle, if you MUST have water in you hand 24/7....you can get a glass of water anytime you like, at any bar, eating venue or in your cabin.

Save a lot MORE money (not to mention the environment) and just bring some empty sports bottle to fill with ice water - or iced tea or lemonade or flavored water. Ship's water is made by the same process as most bottled water and tastes fine.