Carnival Magic: What Are Your Favorite Things Onboard?

What are your favorite and least favorite things on the Carnival Magic?

If you could have 30 minutes on the ship and get to do one thing what would you choose?

I have not cruised the Magic and hope to someday. I have seen the ship in Galveston many times, but I usually cruise the 4 & 5 day ship (Triumph) because of the length and price.

Also the Magic is on the voting ballot for the Embark and Away Ship of the Month Award for April 2014. If you want to vote for the Magic here is the link:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/ship-of-the-month.html

Another choice is the Navigator of the Seas and both ships are very close in vote counts.

What are your favorite and least favorite things on the Carnival Magic?

If you could have 30 minutes on the ship and get to do one thing what would you choose?

I have not cruised the Magic and hope to someday. I have seen the ship in Galveston many times, but I usually cruise the 4 & 5 day ship (Triumph) because of the length and price.

Also the Magic is on the voting ballot for the Embark and Away Ship of the Month Award for April 2014. If you want to vote for the Magic here is the link:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/ship-of-the-month.html

Another choice is the Navigator of the Seas and both ships are very close in vote counts.

The Carnival Magic is my favorite ship I have been on her twice. I would do the Sky Course!

Oh how I love Red Frog! Cant wait to see it May 11th! Also, Punchliners was pretty darn funny... Especially the "cowboy" comedian!:)

My favorite place too! In fact, my son found my charge sheet from our last cruise and 80% of the billings were.....Red Frog Pub, Red Frog Pub.....

We will also be on the Magic May 11th. Whoot, whoot!

My favorite place too! In fact, my son found my charge sheet from our last cruise and 80% of the billings were.....Red Frog Pub, Red Frog Pub.....

We will also be on the Magic May 11th. Whoot, whoot!

AWESOME!. There is a social media group that starts with face that has a huge group of people on the May 11th sailing. just type in Carnival 5/11/2014 and it should pop right up! I just want to have a fish bowl right now, just thinking about Red Frog!!!!:cool:

We will be on the Magic on May 25th. I am dying to try the pub's own craft brew. I loved the Conquest and can't wait to see the Magic. She looks a little easier to navigate.

oh yeah! Im not a beer drinker at all! I cant stand the taste but the Red Frog beer was ok to me! My hubster on the other hand loves beer and is quite picky about brands and he LOVES the specialty brew! He orders an orange slice with it! Oh, and get a tube! much cheaper and trust me... you'll drink it or make new friends that will help ya!;)

AWESOME!. There is a social media group that starts with face that has a huge group of people on the May 11th sailing. just type in Carnival 5/11/2014 and it should pop right up! I just want to have a fish bowl right now, just thinking about Red Frog!!!!:cool:

Already on! Love that group.

I think I am going to buy a spa pass for this trip as well. I've never been but it looks good.

We can't wait to get back on Carnival Magic and do all those fun things again--expecially the Red Frog Pub and Thirsty Frog Red in this 101 oz. dispenser. Anyone want to join us?

DSCN1003.jpg

Here's hoping you have a great cruise--we know we will come May 25. Bon Voyage!

All of the above are favorites. We also like the BBQ quesadillas and sliders on Deck 5 at Ocean Plaza on sea days. Yum Yum...

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

Our next Magic cruise is May 25--can't wait! Bon Voyage!

Yes, this is wonderful! I tried a little of it all and went back for seconds! We board in August! The Red Frog pub was also a favorite of ours! Did both the Italian restaurant and steak house. Yummy!!! You will love the ship... She is soooo nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play time, I enjoyed WATCHING SIL & DH play dodge ball.

Food, All seafood dishes & key lime pie

Entertainment, The show on last nite.

My room was great. Cruise mates were nice.

Great Ship Lots of Fun

Sailing her soon

We loved the Red Frog Pub. We would hang out outside of the pub where they had chairs and tables. We played cornhole out there almost every day and played dominoes & cards also.

Loved Guys Burgers also!

No Guys Burgers on the Magic....it was the Triumph!