Am I safe with needing to be at the airport latest by 9am

on debarkation day?

It's either a 11am flight back to Canada or a 6pm one which would require an overnight.

I know nothing is guaranteed but barring an emergency or weather is this completely realistic? It's on a Saturday.

Edited by 2calgarycruisers

on debarkation day?

It's either a 11am flight back to Canada or a 6pm one which would require an overnight.

I know nothing is guaranteed but barring an emergency or weather is this completely realistic? It's on a Saturday.

Which ship and which airport?

It would easier if you told us the port and airport. Some would not be possible while you might have a better chance at some others. Your first post saying 9 am originally saying "no way"... But if the flight is at 11 the odds are better, but again it depends on what port.

Sorry, of course you need that info.

Oasis, Fort Lauderdale - could probably be there a bit later as the first leg is domestic to Houston.

I would self disembark to control my own destiny; but I think you would be good to go.

Sorry, of course you need that info.

Oasis, Fort Lauderdale - could probably be there a bit later as the first leg is domestic to Houston.

You should be able to make it. Just tell them you have an early flight and need to be in the first groups off the ship. Unless the ship is delayed coming into port, or unforeseen problems, you can make it at Lauderdale since the trip to Airport is so short.

Another thumbs up from me. Self disembark as early as allowed and you should be fine. As a side note, to speed things up even more, make sure you have "one hand free" to use the escalator when disembarking. Otherwise you'll have to wait in line for the elevator which can be time consuming. Bungee cords work great to strap your luggage together for the escalator ride down. You're only required to have one hand free to hold the escalator rail while going down.