Set Sail pass trouble

Is anyone else having trouble with the Set sail pass? I completed all the info and printed it but there are no places for the signatures. Usually there's 2 lines you have to sign.

I called customer service and the lady I spoke to looked up my reservation and said she had no idea why it was like that. She said to just take what I had to check in at the pier.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Set sail pass? I completed all the info and printed it but there are no places for the signatures. Usually there's 2 lines you have to sign.

I called customer service and the lady I spoke to looked up my reservation and said she had no idea why it was like that. She said to just take what I had to check in at the pier.

Make sure your printer is set up to print all pages. Maybe you are just missing a page? I wouldn't worry about that part. Like the lady said just bring what you have with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It may be either an April thing or an Independence thing.

My next two cruises, on the Explorer = normal looking SetSail Pass.

April Independence cruise = looks like your SetSail Pass.

May Independence cruise = back to normal SetSail Pass.

Very odd.

Edited by Merion_Mom

I just printed mine today and it had the page that required two signatures. In fact, it was the first page. The second page is "What to expect at the pier" and the third page has the luggage tag image.

Maybe try to print it again?

For our upcoming cruises and for our daughter and SIL, they printed out all their Set Sail Passes ( 3 cruises), yet for the March 19th 2014 sailing, their Docs/Tags didn't show ready to print until 2 weeks ago and we are within 27 days of the 2nd cruise, the April 10th Transpacific and still no Docs or tags. We leave LAX for Sydney on Sat. They will have to get their tags at the Pier in Sydney. I printed all of our tags a couple months ago.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Thanks to all of you who replied. My printer is set up to print all pages and I have printed it 5 times now and the same thing keeps happening. And yes, it is Independence in April. I guess I will stop worrying about it and get back to my packing list.

We are a party of five in three cabins. Some of our set sail passes printed properly and some not. All adults. I am handling paperwork for all. I was glad to see this post because I couldn't figure it. We are on Navigator in April.