EOS Coke Freestyle Machines

Hello all going on Explorer in January 2015. Just wondering if Explorer has the Coke freestyle machines or not like on Freedom.:rolleyes:

Explorer has Coek Freestyle. Two on the Promenade, two in Windjammer, and I believe one in the arcade.

As Bob indicated, they are on board Explorer. They were being installed and trialed on our August '12 cruise and fully in service on our December '12 cruise.

Just as additional information, only exclusively US based itinerary ships will have them installed. Foreign based ships or those with split year US / foreign based itineraries will not. Example, Independence, which currently splits time between US and Europe, will not receive them. But when she comes back to the US exclusively she will.

They had the machines on my 3/13 spring break cruise. The kids could wipe out the syrup in the machine fast but the crew is fast to replenish. The machines are in a few spots. Not sure if the bartenders elsewhere would fill them up but I would think they would. That beats walking back to the machine in the Windjammer cafe or the promenade deck. That is the only two locations I recalled the machines on EOS.