Luggage tag ?

luv2brk

I have been unsuccessful requesting luggage tags online -- there is no link?? I also don't have 30+ mins to wait on hold to request them. Of course now I am only 8 days away. I have to be missing something / it cannot be that complicated to get luggage tags? We are all checked-in and have been for a while.

Our back up plan is to borrow from a family member that will be staying a few doors down since they always send waaay too many. Glad we have a back up plan, but maybe this is a user error?

If you go online to My Celebrity/Manage Cruise/Online Check-in/ and scroll about halfway down the page you'll see the "Ready for you" section where you can view or download the PDF of your Guest Cruise Booklet. There's a luggage tag near the end of that booklet that you can print as many copies as you need!

I ordered luggage tags from the website weeks ago, then tried to reorder about 2 weeks ago. The first set finally arrived a few days ago- via Canada! We live in Florida, USA- submitted address was correct but the one on the envelop wasn't. Gremlins at Celebrity maybe? But, they did finally arrive- as did the second set earlier this week. I also noticed the ones in the cruise booklet- they print up pretty nicely!

If you don't have the Celebrity issued luggage tag just have the porters at the pier prepare tags for you. Provide your stateroom number and the porters will complete tags for you. This is not a problem at all. There is no need to fret about not having the Celebrity issued tags.

I completely forgot to order my tags also but I'm not concerned. As others have already stated, (and I know from past experience as well - having forgot them once at home) all that you have to do is tell the porter who will come to take your bags that you don't have them and they will hand write them. All they need to see is you express pass.

I just finished rechecking my mail at home to see if it was there, but alas they were not.

But I still am all set for the Connie next week.

Enjoy your trip. :)

Thanks for all the responses. We are fairly new to cruising and didn't remember the small details.

I'm still confused by the website, but it doesn't matter at this point. I see a list of "things to do" before requesting the tags. They are all completed! I do not see the "ready for you" docs. Oh well, I'm not usually challenged with these things and have the info I need. Thanks as always for being experts at cruising.

I had to order my tags via website twice - none arrived. While I was talking to one of CS regarding a different issue - I ordered tags again. 3 sets most likely will arrive after I come back from the cruise. I am leaving in a few weeks. I never had problems before.

I know that when I ordered our luggage tags a couple weeks ago (still haven't gotten them, yet) There was a not saying you couldn't order them if it was less than 11 days until departure.

I am hoping ours arrive in the next few day, if they don't no big deal. We will print them from our cruise docs instead.

I have been unsuccessful requesting luggage tags online -- there is no link?? I also don't have 30+ mins to wait on hold to request them. Of course now I am only 8 days away. I have to be missing something / it cannot be that complicated to get luggage tags? We are all checked-in and have been for a while.

Our back up plan is to borrow from a family member that will be staying a few doors down since they always send waaay too many. Glad we have a back up plan, but maybe this is a user error?

Not to worry.

It is not necessary to bother with requesting luggage tags in advance or bringing them along from home.

As others have said, luggage tags are provided at the pier, so your can simply tag your bags when you check them in.

You can either pick up the tags, write in your cabin number and attach them yourself, or the porters will do it for you.

It takes less time and effort to tag our bags at the pier than to post a message here, or to log in to order tags on the cruise website. :D