Summit Bermuda question

travlDR

The ships do seem to vary which way they dock, but don't worry --- there is not a bad view to be had. King's Wharf in Bermuda has to be one of the most scenic piers anywhere, you can't go wrong, so no need to worry.

I would say it's a 80 /20 that you will be looking towards Hamiliton, and 80 is the good one, and watching the ferries and jet skiers go by, it seems that NCL always docks to the left and other ships to the right,(looking from land) BUT either way it's a beautiful view all of a sudden you just see past that ship blocking your direct view... Enjoy I'm heading there the end of May Both times I was there aft cabin on NCL other ships were behind us, and what a experience it is waking up, going onto the balcony and here is this HUGE ship backin up into the space,,, kind of throws you off for a minute!

We are in an aft facing cabin on deck 8 on June 22. We are looking forward to sitting on the huge balcony and taking in that view.

We are in 8176 on the 25th of May... center stage aft! only way to cruise (in the aft watching where we still want to be!)

Even if you end of facing the NCL ship, you can easily see left and right, over the harbor to Hamilton on one side and the pretty King's Wharf on the other. I don't think it's anything to worry about. Bermuda really does have one of the nicest docking views anywhere.

Here's a picture from last spring, Nose to Nose..

AND THAT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! no watching people out on their balcony! LOL... with watching the Web cam for Burmuda I aways see NCL turn around and Celebrity drive on out... And one time I went out on deck while on NCL and waved as the other ship passed us by,

We are in 8176 on the 25th of May... center stage aft! only way to cruise (in the aft watching where we still want to be!)

Now that's a different way of putting it. I like it! We pick cruises now based on aft availability. We have cruised aft every year since 2009.