Please calm my nerves( mr sanchos)

karenemily

We have always booked at Nachi Cocum. It's full for the day we are scheduled to be in port so DH booked Mr Sanchos. I'm worried! I want covered chairs by the beach( like Nachi) but all the pictures look like the covered chairs will have rows of uncovered chairs in front of them. I can't take the sun all day and I want to relax with a view of the ocean. DH said that he picked this one because our kids would have more to do... Our son is 12 and daughter is 14. Please tell me that I am going to be able to have what I want at Mr Sanchos? We are there march 28.

Thanks!

Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have always booked at Nachi Cocum. It's full for the day we are scheduled to be in port so DH booked Mr Sanchos. I'm worried! I want covered chairs by the beach( like Nachi) but all the pictures look like the covered chairs will have rows of uncovered chairs in front of them. I can't take the sun all day and I want to relax with a view of the ocean. DH said that he picked this one because our kids would have more to do... Our son is 12 and daughter is 14. Please tell me that I am going to be able to have what I want at Mr Sanchos? We are there march 28.

Thanks!

Karen

Yes Mr. Sanchos has two rows of uncovered loungers lining the entire length of the beach, unlike Nachi.

cozumel_mr_sanchos_beach_parasailing_excursion_72-22.jpg

And the fewer palapas there have chairs instead of loungers under them.

But many people just pull a lounger under them.

3-07sanchos.jpg

Hopefully you can get there in time to get one of the palapas closest to the water, with not too much of an obstructed view of the water.

Sorry you missed out on Nachi this trip.

We were just at Mr Sanchos 3 months ago and preferred it over Nachi.

Yes, they have the beach loungers in the front row and then the palapas are behind that with the tables and chairs. You can very easily pull up a lounger to it. They are located right behind the chairs and you can easily see the ocean from them. No problem.

Everyone talks about what a "party place" Mr Sanchos seems to be. We did not encounter that at all. We had a lovely day there. We were on the AI side. Maybe that's the difference? But then again, we spent that last hour or so over at the PAYG side and didn't notice anything abnormal over there (as far as the party scene). It wasn't loud or anything. I don't even recall them playing music. :confused: There's a complete review with TONS of pictures located in my signature line if you are interested.

This was our spot under the palapa at the table. Yep, ocean right there in front of you.

PC200266-L.jpg