getaway cruise director

gingerfox

I know Julie is the cruise director currently on the Getaway. Think I read somewhere that Sinan(sp?)

Was going to be on during April as CD. We sail April 26th-May 3. Does anyone know if it will still be Sinan for that week or if Julie will be back? Just curious.

Sinan was the cruise director last week on the Getaway. I'm not sure how long he's staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Any thoughts on how he is as a CD? I was hearing so many great things about Julie I didn't think about the possibility of another CD for our April Sailing.

Any thoughts on how he is as a CD? I was hearing so many great things about Julie I didn't think about the possibility of another CD for our April Sailing.

Sinan is a bundle of energy. Very friendly and approachable. He is a very nice guy from Turkey. I would an opportunity to sail with him again.

I had heard such great things about Julie I was excited to see her I action, but as someone mentioned already Sinan is now the CD and I think he will be around for a while by the sounds of it. He was good.

Sinan, in my opinion, is by far the best cruise director on NCL. He is full of energy, but more than that, he is friendly and will talk to anyone gladly.

Sinan is great! He's got a laugh that makes you laugh. He's always happy and upbeat and my daughter said if she had her way she'd only sail on ships that he's the CD on. I really wish he was the CD on the Pearl when we go in December so that my husband could see why my daughter and I liked him so much.

I know Julie is the cruise director currently on the Getaway. Think I read somewhere that Sinan(sp?)

Was going to be on during April as CD. We sail April 26th-May 3. Does anyone know if it will still be Sinan for that week or if Julie will be back? Just curious.

Sinan will still be there.

I was just on the Getaway 7 march to 15 march and Sinan was the CD. We was full of energy alway upbeat. Every morning at 1000 am he would sing you are my sunshine to start the day off on a upbeat note. By far ge is a great cruise director. Your cruise is in good hands.

According to a post that Sinan made a couple of weeks ago, he'll at least be on the Getaway until May 10th.

Well that sucks. I have read so many good things about him on here. I remember a thread asking who they thought was the best cruise director and would love to sail with him.

I have been on the ship with Julie before, and I know a lot of people on here love her as well, however, I did not. We hardly ever heard her when we were on the ship. She never spoke to anyone. She was never around at the parties getting people fired up. She was just plain blah the week we sailed with her. It was like she was nonexistent. Maybe she was having a bad week or something? :cool:

According to a post that Sinan made a couple of weeks ago, he'll at least be on the Getaway until May 10th.

We've sailed with Julie 3 times and have enjoyed having her as CD. Have never sailed with Sinan but would like to one day as we've heard great things about him. We are on the Getaway again on May 24th. If Sinan does leave on the 10th, does anyone know if Julie would rotate back on as CD or would another CD take over?

I appreciate anyone who is enthusiastic about their job. BUT, when the first words you hear in the morning are "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine; you make me happy when skies are grey"........not everybody's cup of tea!

It is a little more palatible when the afternoon is greeted with "if you're happy & you know it, clap your hands"? I thought it might because there were 1,000 minors onboard last week because of spring break. Maybe this is his standard MO. Let the flaming begin.

According to Sinan's Facebook page, his assignment changed. He will now be on the Getaway until July 5. No switching to breakaway.

Is Sinan the guy that was the CD on the Epic for the "Undercover Boss" show?