Qsine

sasset

Thanks.

I think I must offer a big 'Duh!' mea culpa. I knew it was 'Blu', but somehow it morphed into 'Q' in my foggy Sunday morning brain.

Thanks again.

Try them both! You'll be very happy and then you won't mix them up again!:D

In fact if you book AQ, you'll get a 50% discount (embarkation night) on Qsine or any other sp restaurant of your choice.

Q is well worth the extra fee.

We found that on our Jan.25'th trip on the Eclipse, that Qsine was frequently offering 25-35% discounts. We went once & liked it very much. We had literally half the items listed on the I Pad menu. Being "foodies"(and having a catering co.)we tend to really go wild with the food sometimes. We did, however prefer Murano a little more.

Can you get a table for 2 at Qsine?

You can definitely get a table for 2 at Qsine. You have to be careful though as you can easily order way too much for 2 people. My BF and I have been on both our cruises, and on this most recent one, we had the advantage of knowing about how big each dish was, so we were able to order accordingly. Dishes like M's Favorites, the Taj Mahal, Chi-tinis and the meatballs are pretty big, so you may only want to order one of those.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Forums mobile app

Qsine is fun but we've been 3 or 4 times and probably won't go again as most of the fun is the presentation. Each of their menu items has a definite presentation/serving. When we've gone we have asked to halve or quarter it. For example, the spring rolls - come in twos - two different "flavors." And if a couple were to order it, you'd most likely EACH get two. What we do is get ONE and split it. Not one order, but ONE.

For the filet mignon palette - we ask for ONE piece of steak and we split that.

We don't waste our time on chips and fries and other things like that. For meatballs we ask for ONE. We find we can just take a couple bites of each item and not fill up. And get to taste more items.

The only exception - don't MESS with my tombstone dessert. It's all mine!!!!!