Nachi Cocum

Jenhem31

We will have a group of 8, including 2 children, ages 3 and 6. Will they be welcome? I've looked around and it seems yes, they are allowed, but is it more for adults? Just trying to figure out if we should spend the day here or not!

Thanks!

If your kids are happy digging in the sand, swimming in the ocean/pool, etc. Nachi will work.

With kids that age you might be better off checking out Playa Mia, with a nice beach and a kiddie water park.

Thanks for the info! What about Mr. Sanchos?

Mr. Sanchos is a good AI or pay-as-you-go option with great facilities and a pool, but again your two kids will be too small for the water toys; Playa Mia is the onlyl beach club I can think of that has a kiddie water park designed for the under 10 crowd. Mr. Sanchos does attract more families, but usually those with older kids than your two.

If they are happy building sand castles and paddling in the pool/ocean they will be happy at Mr. Sanchos.

Mr. Sanchos is a good AI or pay-as-you-go option with great facilities and a pool, but again your two kids will be too small for the water toys; Playa Mia is the onlyl beach club I can think of that has a kiddie water park designed for the under 10 crowd. Mr. Sanchos does attract more families, but usually those with older kids than your two.

If they are happy building sand castles and paddling in the pool/ocean they will be happy at Mr. Sanchos.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help!

• 1 month later...
I've only been to Mr. Sanchos where you could order as many appetizers & entrees as you wanted. At Nachi is it limited to just 1 appetizer, 1 entree, & dessert?

The portions are HUGE and each person gets an appetizer sized to share. I've never made it to dessert.

The food at Nachi is much better than at Mr. Sanchos, too. We spread it out. Had loaded nachos on the beach when we got there, then sat down in the restaurant area for a delicious entrée (grilled shrimp - delicious!), and a couple of hours later we had dessert.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

• 10 months later...
Does anyone know about gluten friendly food at Nachi? We are planning a day there and have two kids with Celiac....

I realize this is an old thread/request but I had the same inquiry before we went to Nachi Cocom and never found a solid answer here in Cruise Critic before going. I even e-mailed Nachi before going and they just sent me a link to the menu.

We just went there last week and I am happy to report that they were able to make a custom plate for me that was gluten free. Just explain your need to your waiter. Here is a photo of what they made me: (sorry a little blurry)

Nachi_Cocom_GF_Lunch_zpsueoyazvd.jpg

Chicken, rice, and veggies. (no issues for me and I am Celiac)

It was delicious btw :)