Jan Swartz email

RASHOPPER2

They will get a response. It may not be from Jan but it will be either from her office or from Customer Service.

Some of the very best CEO's periodically read email from their customers addressed to them. Not saying that Jan is one of the best but it is not unheard for CEO's to do this.

I agree. I think she will definitely get a answer.

Tony

I agree. I think she will definitely get a answer.

Tony

That response was from 2014.

I can say in our experience and that of others with many emails to the office of Ms. Swartz and customer relations @ Princess . com and phone calls to customer service that I am aware of.......Coral's statement is no longer true.

One may get a response but most likely not.

I sent a snail mail letter to Jan Swartz a couple of years ago. I sent it because Princess had canceled 4 cruises that I was booked on over a one year period. Princess canceled all within one month. It was a very respectful letter expressing disappointment but not anger. I never received a reply from anyone in any form. Have not been impressed with Jan Swartz at all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OK, I am just giving my opinion...hopefully I will not be flamed for it. There is no way Jan can answer all the questions; nor should anyone expect her to. No CEO that I know of answers all questions or complaints, there is someone appointed. It would be impossible in my opinion. Again...this is just my opinion. Cut her some slack.

OK, I am just giving my opinion...hopefully I will not be flamed for it. There is no way Jan can answer all the questions; nor should anyone expect her to. No CEO that I know of answers all questions or complaints, there is someone appointed. It would be impossible in my opinion. Again...this is just my opinion. Cut her some slack.

I was referring to her and her staff. Of course she cannot answer all inquiries.

Its their job/responsibility to answer EVERY inquiry in some form or another.

The prior Pres/VP had no problems answering consumer letters/complaints etc.

No slack cutting from me. :rolleyes:

I was referring to her and her staff. Of course she cannot answer all inquiries.

Its their job/responsibility to answer EVERY inquiry in some form or another.

The prior Pres/VP had no problems answering consumer letters/complaints etc.

No slack cutting from me. :rolleyes:

There are probably a lot of complaints...We were on the Grand...waited in line for over an hour to see the future cruise gal and then she opened the door and said I am closed, try again. There were people behind us. She was rude and didn't care we wasted our time. Went to the front desk to complain. They said put it in writing and submit and someone would get back to us...no one ever did. We were angry about the time we spent waiting and she did not care. Did we send an email to Jan? No.

Truth is most of the crew on Princess are excellent. Everyone makes mistakes and is human. They are far away from family and friends. No one knows what that is like to go through at that time and the stress. Just something to think about. No one likes to be treated wrong. Sometimes there may be something going on you don't know about.

There are probably a lot of complaints...We were on the Grand...waited in line for over an hour to see the future cruise gal and then she opened the door and said I am closed, try again. There were people behind us. She was rude and didn't care we wasted our time. Went to the front desk to complain. They said put it in writing and submit and someone would get back to us...no one ever did. We were angry about the time we spent waiting and she did not care. Did we send an email to Jan? No.

Truth is most of the crew on Princess are excellent. Everyone makes mistakes and is human. They are far away from family and friends. No one knows what that is like to go through at that time and the stress. Just something to think about. No one likes to be treated wrong. Sometimes there may be something going on you don't know about.

Have had similar issues with the future cruise person on a couple of cruises.

This is a blanket fleet attitude.

Ignore it because shortly the passenger will be gone.

Probably why the complaint numbers at the corporate level are out of control.

That's your prerogative not to escalate it.

Princess continues to sell out cruises. No incentive to cater to the customer.

Still not cutting any slack.

Have had similar issues with the future cruise person on a couple of cruises.

This is a blanket fleet attitude.

Ignore it because shortly the passenger will be gone.

Probably why the complaint numbers at the corporate level are out of control.

That's your prerogative not to escalate it.

Princess continues to sell out cruises. No incentive to cater to the customer.

Still not cutting any slack.

And that's OK...it is your opinion which you are entitled to.

Wish you the best of all on future cruises.