Radiance of the Seas - Vancouver to Hawaii - Sept 25/04

westcoast1330

Here are the pictures of the Radiance that we took a couple of weeks ago at Ballentyne peir and then sailing out of the harbour and under the Lions Gate Bridge. Isn't it beautiful:o

[url="http://www.bushleagueband.com/Radiance2004.html"]www.bushleagueband.com/Radiance2004.html[/url].

I can read the HTML but it points to pictures that are still on your C drive which no one but YOU can access. If you have loaded those pictures somewhere you need to change stuff like

file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Webs/BushLeague/Photos/Photo6.jpg

to

Photos/Photo6.jpg

[quote name='PGcruiser']Ron fixed the link...

[url="http://www.bushleagueband.com/Radiance2004.html"]www.bushleagueband.com/Radiance2004.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Thanks Vicky and Ron:

The link works great now and those are just spectacular pictures you captured of the Radiance of the Seas both at Ballantyne Pier and leaving the harbour, under Lions Gate....etc.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Dave

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=purple][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=purple]Did we ever decide if Carmen Verandah is going to be available to "lei" each of us upon arrival?????? That would be a pic the ship's photographers will have to pay us for!!!! :p :p [/color][/size][/font]

That would sure make a definite runner up for "Cover" shot for next years Cruise Vacation Planner Brochure for Hawaii ....

I can see it now ---- "Even you can be lei'd --- Get out there ! "

Don't forget to give your "Crown and Orchid" Loyalty program number each time you book.

[quote name='DESTCRZ'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=purple][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=purple]Did we ever decide if Carmen Verandah is going to be available to "lei" each of us upon arrival?????? That would be a pic the ship's photographers will have to pay us for!!!! :p :p [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

What a great idea......I haven't been leid since '99.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=magenta][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=magenta]Ya'll are trashy!!!! . . . I love it!!!! . . .keep it up!!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#ff00ff]Congratulations Dave on the doc dance - hula I hope?????[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#ff00ff]Beav almost did a doc dance - I'll let him explain!!!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=#ff00ff]DestCRZ aka Mike[/color][/size][/font]

Well, I started to do the doc dance (or shall we call it the doc HULA) until I opened the booklet and saw they're for Raymond & Gloria Albers!! Now I've been called LOTS of names in my life, but Raymond or Gloria aren't among them.

Actually, I kinda like good ol' Ray & Gloria's tickets better because they have a 2-night post cruise hotel package in Honolulu!

Looks like I'm going to have to wait awhile before I can do the doc hula with ya'll.................

[quote name='oceandrive']I intend to get lei'd on every island we visit ! How about you all ?[/QUOTE]

Well, I wish you the best of luck, Oceandrive, however I don't want to wait until reaching the Islands to get lei'd. There's five L O N G days at sea before hitting the islands!!

[quote name='BEAV']Well, I started to do the doc dance (or shall we call it the doc HULA) until I opened the booklet and saw they're for Raymond & Gloria Albers!! Now I've been called LOTS of names in my life, but Raymond or Gloria aren't among them.

Actually, I kinda like good ol' Ray & Gloria's tickets better because they have a 2-night post cruise hotel package in Honolulu!

Looks like I'm going to have to wait awhile before I can do the doc hula with ya'll.................[/QUOTE]

What a bummer ! Sorry to hear that Beav. I hope that RCI will rectify that soon and courier out to you the correct docs. (maybe they could toss in some surprise upgrade fairy dust and a "future cruise discount" coupon as well for the suffering, eh? -- sounds like the only fair thing to do) :)

Keep us informed how it goes!!!

Dave

[quote name='BEAV']Well, I wish you the best of luck, Oceandrive, however I don't want to wait until reaching the Islands to get lei'd. There's five L O N G days at sea before hitting the islands!![/QUOTE]

Not that L O N G ! Days at sea go fast when you have fun ! And I intend to have a lot of fun...Any ideas for sea day activities (besides Hula dancing and getting lei'd) ?

Talking about L O N G, do Hawaii have "Hawaiian (size) Queens still ?

[quote name='oceandrive']Not that L O N G ! Days at sea go fast when you have fun ! And I intend to have a lot of fun...Any ideas for sea day activities (besides Hula dancing and getting lei'd) ?

Talking about L O N G, do Hawaii have "Hawaiian (size) Queens still ?[/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=blue]the Hawaiian Queens may not still be sitting on the throne at Iolani Palace in Honolulu - but they are still there - in exile - in fact I think one or two may be sailing with us - Queen Ohmancumoniwannaleiya and Carmen Verandah - I don't think Carmen is actually a queen - just a wannabe!!!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#0000ff]I sometimes have a hard time wrapping my tongue around some of those Hawaiian words and names!!!!![/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='DESTCRZ']I sometimes have a hard time wrapping my tongue around some of those Hawaiian words and names][/QUOTE]

Hard as it is, I'm gonna let either Oceandrive or Dam1050 (or both!) tackle this one!!!

Archived