Anyone excited about the Quantum announcements next week?

I recall many Diamond + members received an invite to New York City for a few hours next Thursday, March 27th.

Is anyone going?

Also - What are you wanting to see?

I am going...it will be about dining...with samples..:D:p;) and I am happy to be going, and excited....especially since, due to the lack of ANY little tidbits being released, I am losing interest...

Not that I don't care about the new ship, I do and I can't wait to see it...BUT, I just think Royal should have been tossing out little bits of info all along to keep up the excitement as opposed to not saying really ANYTHING and causing me to kind of keep Quantum in the back of my mind....

I recall many Diamond + members received an invite to New York City for a few hours next Thursday, March 27th.

Is anyone going?

I am guessing you mean the Dining reveal which is taking place on Wednesday 26th March in NY which many DP members got invited to and happily accepted but then were told sorry we have enough acceptances already.

Honestly I just want to know where the heck I can have my dinner on Quantum of the Seas in November.

Any information is cause for excitement at this point (heck I think we'd get excited if they told us they were going with 2-ply toilet paper at this point:p:eek:) - sadly I am in an all day meeting so won't find anything out until I get home at 5p :(.

Any information is cause for excitement at this point (heck I think we'd get excited if they told us they were going with 2-ply toilet paper at this point:p:eek:) - sadly I am in an all day meeting so won't find anything out until I get home at 5p :(.

Haha!

Is anyone going?

Nope, I really don't care. I declined the invitation to the dining event

I think that the quantum is way overated.

I can't agree nor disagree with you because I don't think we know enough yet to make a decision.

I'm pretty sure next week will be a game changer for the Quantum.

I do know some pretty cool things are taking place... ;)

I can't agree nor disagree with you because I don't think we know enough yet to make a decision.

I'm pretty sure next week will be a game changer for the Quantum.

I do know some pretty cool things are taking place... ;)

Can you confirm that there will be announcements/reveals made other than about the dining?

All I can say is it will be epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

with two Quantum sailings booked I for one am looking forward to the reveals :)

All I can say is it will be epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Okay - now i'm excited! Buy why an epic announcement without streaming it, like they did with the first reveal?

Also, are there future epic announcements to come after this one, or is this the remainder of the details?

March 27, 2014 is going to be the Next "Big Reveal" for the QOTS and it will be Webcasted for T/A according to Vicki Freed which was posted on FB

Tab under Vicki's FB Page.

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/

When they do that it often seems to be open to all. They are pretty good at locking down their presentations with voice but not web streams.

I am going...it will be about dining...with samples..:D:p;) and I am happy to be going, and excited....especially since, due to the lack of ANY little tidbits being released, I am losing interest...

Not that I don't care about the new ship, I do and I can't wait to see it...BUT, I just think Royal should have been tossing out little bits of info all along to keep up the excitement as opposed to not saying really ANYTHING and causing me to kind of keep Quantum in the back of my mind....

Can't wait to hear about it. I agree with you though on them giving us little bits along the way....

Won't this be the follow up on the reveal on 26th but with all the details for TAs ?

Had a all this afternoon from C&A asking if I had any questions about next Wed and to be sure I was coming.

What we see Wed 26th will be part of the Web show Thur the 27th.

Had a all this afternoon from C&A asking if I had any questions about next Wed and to be sure I was coming.

What we see Wed 26th will be part of the Web show Thur the 27th.

Morning ~ look forward to your first hand experiences at the March 26 reveal in New York.