Chef's Table substitutions

Hello

My cousin getting married ethier on a ship or island and the honeymoon will be on the cruise, he is thinking of getting the Chef Table dinner but his bride don't like duck ,lamb, veal or Foie gras, Do they substitute for any of these that isn't them

If I had that many preferences, I would choose a different place to eat.

But that's just me. :)

If I had that many preferences, I would choose a different place to eat.

But that's just me. :)

Lol. That's what I thought as well.

Accommodating an allergy us one thing, but I tend to think you have to be at least a little adventurous to fully enjoy something like that.

The Chef's Table is usually one of our favorite meals of the whole cruise. We don't have any particular food issues but at the table, we have found the Chef to be very accommodating to other guests. I would take care of any special requests in advance as suggested. :D

Hello

My cousin getting married ethier on a ship or island and the honeymoon will be on the cruise, he is thinking of getting the Chef Table dinner but his bride don't like duck ,lamb, veal or Foie gras, Do they substitute for any of these that isn't them

I am allergic to shellfish. the first course was some sort of crab or something. the chef( on the fly) whipped up a substitution.,. FROM INGREDIENTS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR FUTURE COURSES. I got a lovely sliced duck thingy that still paired perfectly with the wine and the other ingredients for the course.

they will not/cannot readily accommodate a major departure from the menu. if the proteins are Lamb, duck and Sea Bass, she cannot ask for and get a steak or a chicken breast