Are the bathrobes on the Grand still AWFUL ?

Shippy

We had 3 couples new to Princess join us on the Caribbean Princess in November. I told them not to worry about robes, just ask the steward for one. I was embarrased when I got mine.....would probably fit a 9 year old.

We had lovely robes on our one-time Holland America cruise. I'm sure Princess could fix the problem if they want to. I'll just take a lightweight robe from now on, but I sure won't recommend friends get one onboard.

I liked mine so much that I actually bought it !

it will be the one I bring on my Princess cruise. What a sad state of affairs that I actually have to do that !

I liked mine so much that I actually bought it !

it will be the one I bring on my Princess cruise. What a sad state of affairs that I actually have to do that !

I bought a brand new one about 10 years ago and it's hanging in my closet. I'm afraid to wear it as I'll drip coffee or something on it. Now you know how I think.....:D Keep thinking I'll use it if I go in the hospital, oh, I did for 10 days last year. Didn't want to mess it up then either.

I know, I'm nuts! :) Kids will probably give it to Goodwill soon enough, ha ha.

I bought a brand new one about 10 years ago and it's hanging in my closet. I'm afraid to wear it as I'll drip coffee or something on it. Now you know how I think.....:D Keep thinking I'll use it if I go in the hospital, oh, I did for 10 days last year. Didn't want to mess it up then either.

I know, I'm nuts! :) Kids will probably give it to Goodwill soon enough, ha ha.

thank you for the laugh!

Will never cruise Princess again without bringing my own robe. Last time on CB both of our robes were so tiny that I doubt Barbie could have fit in them.

I love the large robes that other cruise lines supply in the staterooms and wish Princess would get a new supplier.