Question about luggage tags?

Hi,

My 1st RCCL cruise. Printed what I thought were the luggage tags and they don't look right. On Carnival you fold the paper where it says.and it looks like a luggage tag, and you put on luggage handle.

The way mine printed doesn't look like you can do that??

Do the RCCL luggage tags that you print look like luggage tags that you would attach to your suitcase?

Thanks

Kerri

Hi,

My 1st RCCL cruise. Printed what I thought were the luggage tags and they don't look right. On Carnival you fold the paper where it says.and it looks like a luggage tag, and you put on luggage handle.

Do the RCCL luggage tags that you print look like luggage tags that you would attach to your suitcase?

Thanks

Kerri

I suspect you printed the "luggage tags" that were part of the Set Sail Pass that you printed out. These are not the luggage tags that you attach. When your cruise documents are ready (you'll get an e-mail from RC notifying you that they are ready to print), there will be a page toward the back of the document (I think it's the next to last page) that has the luggage that you fold just and attach, similar to the Carnival one you referred to in your post.

There's a tab at the top of your My Cruises reservation page that says "Cruise Documents" but they have to be available first, they're in there....don't print the whole doc though;) Just the page with the tags.

Edited by BecciBoo

Hi,

Thanks

Kerri

Your real luggage tags won't be available until 40-49 days before your cruise. They will be either in your cruise documents (a 17+ page PDF document that says "Guest Ticket Booklet" on the first page) or available by going through online check in and clicking on the "Print Paper Luggage Tag" button.

Your real luggage tags won't be available until 40-49 days before your cruise. They will be either in your cruise documents (a 17+ page PDF document that says "Guest Ticket Booklet" on the first page) or available by going through online check in and clicking on the "Print Paper Luggage Tag" button.

Or instead of worrying about it, you can just get them at the port from one of the porters.

Thanks so much for clarifying that. I received an email saying my Set Sail pass was ready so I printed itand it only had a small picture of the luggage tag.

So I will get another email?

Thanks.

Thanks so much for clarifying that. I received an email saying my Set Sail pass was ready so I printed itand it only had a small picture of the luggage tag.

So I will get another email?

Thanks.

Yes......you will get another e-mail stating your documents are ready.

Or you can log into the RCI website for your reservation and it will tell you if they are ready. If they are ready there will be a tab to click for you to print your luggage tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kerri for asking this question I was confused also, I thought the one on the set sail pass was too small. I will now wait for another email so I can print the one that you can fold.

Wendy