Quantum Schedule for May and June of 2015

I keep watching for the Quantum of the Seas schedule for May and June of 2015 to launch... but I cant find anything.. Does anyone know when they normally release them? They have released the Oasis class and Freedom class schedule.

I keep watching for the Quantum of the Seas schedule for May and June of 2015 to launch... but I cant find anything.. Does anyone know when they normally release them? They have released the Oasis class and Freedom class schedule.

I believe it is to be released one day this week.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

In a separate thread, someone posted their updated release schedule and summer caribbean was to be released march 24th-28th which should include the quantum since it's taking the majority of the explorer's route.

Any idea as to whether they will be 7 night itineraries for the summer, and if departure will be Saturday or Sunday?

Unless Royal Caribbean surprises everyone and goes against what all of their port reservations show she will be doing the same alternating 5 and 9 night sailings that will match Explorer's for this summer.

Unless Royal Caribbean surprises everyone and goes against what all of their port reservations show she will be doing the same alternating 5 and 9 night sailings that will match Explorer's for this summer.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd love to see those 11/12 night itineraries extend through the Summer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Me too...I really like the Apr 12th Southern Caribbean itinerary, but won't be able to go until May.

Nothing loaded into the reservation system for QOS Summer/Fall 2015 or Anthem Fall 2015.

As per C&A rep Wit, not happening today:(

Wonderful!!! The day of the grand [leaked] reveal is here, and we will not be getting the expanded Quantum schedule. Perhaps it will be announced at the event and will open tomorrow. We shall see.

I'd love to see those 11/12 night itineraries extend through the Summer

I understand that sentiment personally, but realistically we must keep in mind that Royal is focused on families with children in the summer months and 11/12 night cruises are a little long for families with school age children. Even 9 nights is probably the outter boundry. I would bet that's a significant reason why Voyager then Explorer have been doing 9/5 night rotations over the summer for many years now out of Bayonne.

Wonderful!!! The day of the grand [leaked] reveal is here, and we will not be getting the expanded Quantum schedule. Perhaps it will be announced at the event and will open tomorrow. We shall see.

This is getting really ridiculous now. I hope you're right Dave. I know you, Ken & I have anxioulsy been awaiting this information forever!!! :eek::cool:

This is getting really ridiculous now. I hope you're right Dave. I know you, Ken & I have anxioulsy been awaiting this information forever!!! :eek::cool:

I know, I have been waiting just as long. It is quite ridiculous and really unacceptable to me. There is absolutely no excuse in the world that the itineraries are not open and available for booking. When Oasis was introduced we were able to book over 2 years in advance!! I bet they will open booking just before NEXT summer!!!!!! How bout them apples?? Yeah I am a bit upset but I am still wanting to see them just like everyone else. I really don't think RCCL cares at this point or else we would know already. what time is the reveal today?

I know, I have been waiting just as long. It is quite ridiculous and really unacceptable to me. There is absolutely no excuse in the world that the itineraries are not open and available for booking. When Oasis was introduced we were able to book over 2 years in advance!! I bet they will open booking just before NEXT summer!!!!!! How bout them apples?? Yeah I am a bit upset but I am still wanting to see them just like everyone else. I really don't think RCCL cares at this point or else we would know already. what time is the reveal today?

I do remember that also about the Oasis. I hope you're wrong about not being able to book until next Summer, :eek:! Hopefully all our questions and concerns will be answered this week. I was invited to the reveal today and then uninvited once they reached capacity. Thanks Royal!!! LOL Looking forward to hearing from the CC'ers today that are able to attend and can post live or at least right after the reveal. Happy Cruising Diva!

The reveai is from 1:00-3:00pm. So, in 2 hours!

The email I got inviting me to the live blog tomorrow had a small note in the link:

Thank you for signing up to receive a reminder for the Quantum of the Seas® LIVE. Keep your eyes open! We'll be sending you email reminders about exciting ship features, innovative onboard experiences and new, amazing itineraries.

Perhaps this is RC's way of telling us that the new itineraries will be in a link via an email (for C & A members) before the general public.

The email I got inviting me to the live blog tomorrow had a small note in the link:

Thank you for signing up to receive a reminder for the Quantum of the Seas® LIVE. Keep your eyes open! We'll be sending you email reminders about exciting ship features, innovative onboard experiences and new, amazing itineraries.

Perhaps this is RC's way of telling us that the new itineraries will be in a link via an email (for C & A members) before the general public.

Could be, I guess we will find out tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for sure.

We just may have to wait to sail Quantum. I just booked 14 nights on the Disney Magic to Baltics and Norway from June 6-20 for next year for DD and me. Kids get out of school on May 21st, so am hoping to take all 4 of us on QoS before the Disney cruise. But if it doesn't work out we'll do Oasis or new Navigator. DH and DS haven't been on Oasis so that'll be just as fun for them.

Could be, I guess we will find out tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for sure.

While I am definitely anxious for the new itineraries to become available, I am also curious to see if RC took my input regarding the studios to heart.

I wrote a letter to Adam Goldstein explaining that though I typically book a JS or D1 as a solo traveler, when I had become aware that QOS would have studio balconies with no single supplement, I, like many other people, was excited and under the impression that RCI was (in addition to the double or triple points for booking solo in other cabin classes) becoming more considerate of their loyal solo travelers: not having to pay the single supplement would allow me to cruise more.

I expressed my disappointment that when these studios were made available they were designated as being available for two people (and from what I had been able to ascertain from different web sites, including CC,) had been booked by twosomes thereby forcing many solo travelers to either again pay the single supplement or run over to NCL for a better rate.

I received a phone call back from someone "representing" Mr. Goldstein who spoke to me for about a half an hour who questioned me regarding my experience as a solo traveler aboard RCI. The representative told me that the double occupancy of the studio cabins was currently being reviewed and that on future sailings it might well be restricted to single occupancy.

So, I am patiently waiting (though doubtful) to see if this is the case.

While I am definitely anxious for the new itineraries to become available, I am also curious to see if RC took my input regarding the studios to heart.

I wrote a letter to Adam Goldstein explaining that though I typically book a JS or D1 as a solo traveler, when I had become aware that QOS would have studio balconies with no single supplement, I, like many other people, was excited and under the impression that RCI was (in addition to the double or triple points for booking solo in other cabin classes) becoming more considerate of their loyal solo travelers: not having to pay the single supplement would allow me to cruise more.

I expressed my disappointment that when these studios were made available they were designated as being available for two people (and from what I had been able to ascertain from different web sites, including CC,) had been booked by twosomes thereby forcing many solo travelers to either again pay the single supplement or run over to NCL for a better rate.

I received a phone call back from someone "representing" Mr. Goldstein who spoke to me for about a half an hour who questioned me regarding my experience as a solo traveler aboard RCI. The representative told me that the double occupancy of the studio cabins was currently being reviewed and that on future sailings it might well be restricted to single occupancy.

I agree, studios should be on request only for couples. Or maybe they will be released for double occupancy within so many days of sailing. But no use saying they cater to singles, if they don't!

The representative told me that the double occupancy of the studio cabins was currently being reviewed and that on future sailings it might well be restricted to single occupancy.

I agree that the whole thing is silly. Either they're studio cabins catering to solo travelers, as they were billed, or they aren't. They shouldn't be available for double occupancy until within the final payment period.