Caribbean princess cabin C752

vfangue

This is a great cabin - a balcony cabin with a wake view. The balcony is very large and the balcony itself is covered - if you go to u tube and put in star princess c752. I am sure you will see some videos

We have booked this cabin for our Hawaii cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My wife and I were in this cabin for the March 15 sailing. It was a great location and the balcony was wonderful. I'll try to post a link to a video I took of the balcony. I'll definitely go for this cabin in the future. A bit of vibration but that actually was pleasant for me to fall asleep to.

So glad to read that you enjoyed the cabin. I've read post (not for this floor) of others complaining of soot or noise and was a bit apprehensive. A little vibration and hum is expected in the rear ship (and perfect to lull us to sleep)!

We were in this cabin on Ventura (P and O but same ship layout) last summer never had problems with soot. I think however wake balconies on the Royal are experiencing difficulties.

We had that cabin last year on the Crown -- it was fantastic! When I was doing my research, I just googled Princess C752 and found several pictures and videos. I will look and see if I have some of my own pictures from our cruise and if so, I'll post them.

It was my favorite cabin so far! It was SO quiet as you share a hallway with only one other cabin. The views were great, and having the covered balcony was so nice for shade and on rainy days. Yes, there was a little more vibration than a mid-ship location, but for us, the privacy and balcony size far exceeded that small issue.

Never had any soot issues either.

Edited by Paula_MacFan

What is that area next to the corner balcony (C752) on the Caribe deck on Princess ships. The schematic shows it has a door but is it an interior enclosed stairwell or is it open to the view?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has info.

We were in this cabin on Ventura (P and O but same ship layout) last summer never had problems with soot. I think however wake balconies on the Royal are experiencing difficulties.

The only ship with soot problems is the Royal.

What is that area next to the corner balcony (C752) on the Caribe deck on Princess ships. The schematic shows it has a door but is it an interior enclosed stairwell or is it open to the view?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has info.

It is an interior enclosed stairwell. You use that stairway to go to muster, but other than that, it is closed during your voyage.

ImageUploadedByForums1395862179.396596.jpg.4204b81872fb4b7d108e7d27c3f4917a.jpg

I hopefully have attached a photo of he corridor leading to C752. The door you can see at the end goes through to the muster stairwell. The lighted area on the left hand side is the entrance door to the cabin. No one used this corridor apart from us and the room steward It's extremely quiet and a great view from the balcony. Like having your own yacht ...... Okay okay. I can dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by jackieo