Best deck Premium Vista Wrap Balcony Conquest?

bitofun

Looking at upgrading to a Premium Vista Wrap Balcony. Cruise is still quite a ways out and we could pretty much have our pick of any of the Premium Vista Wrap Balcony cabins. Any opinions of which deck/cabin? Upper, Empress, or Veranda? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Looking at upgrading to a Premium Vista Wrap Balcony. Cruise is still quite a ways out and we could pretty much have our pick of any of the Premium Vista Wrap Balcony cabins. Any opinions of which deck/cabin? Upper, Empress, or Veranda? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Upper (6th floor) is best by far. Only one with a couch and the biggest room as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Upper (6th floor) is best by far. Only one with a couch and the biggest room as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just got off the Conquest last week and was in 6452. I can confirm there's definitely no couch in the aft wraps on the Upper (6th) Deck. There's a small table with two chairs but no couch. The Upper Deck aft wraps definitely have the biggest and best balconies though.

Just off the Conquest in a aft wrap also in 7440 and agree no couch and no chair (however there are 4 regular chairs and 2 loungers on the deck and I just moved one into the room and it worked great. Not a huge room (used to picking the odd sized oceanviews that tend to have more floor space) but absolutely loved the room and deck.

Very quiet, largest section does not have much of a overhang so a bit sunny much of the time with the smaller section around the curve giving a nice area of shade with a overhang. Depending on what you look for it is a great location.

When I was studying up I think I read that 8th deck wraps had more shade with more overhang and 6th the least amount of overhead and so the sunniest deck.

Edited by dolfndreams

I just got off the Conquest last week and was in 6452. I can confirm there's definitely no couch in the aft wraps on the Upper (6th) Deck. There's a small table with two chairs but no couch. The Upper Deck aft wraps definitely have the biggest and best balconies though.

I was referring to the Dream. Trust me on that class of ship there is a couch only in the 6th floor aft wraps.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

bitofun,

Deck Six (Upper) is best followed by deck 8 (Veranda), then deck 7 (Empress). Any of the three are better than all but 'Captain's Suites' on certain Conquest Class ships.

bitofun,

Deck Six (Upper) is best followed by deck 8 (Veranda), then deck 7 (Empress). Any of the three are better than all but 'Captain's Suites' on certain Conquest Class ships.

Hey Paul, long time no time. Also the Vista suites on the Spirit class of ships.

I was referring to the Dream. Trust me on that class of ship there is a couch only in the 6th floor aft wraps.

The OP was asking about the Conquest, not Dream.

The OP was asking about the Conquest, not Dream.

Sorry you are correct. I was responding to multiple threads on aft wraps (the other one was on the Dream ). My bad.

I like the deck 8 aft wraps on Triumph-class and Conquest-class. Best balconies on the ship, with lots of covered balcony on the side, then the diagonal, and a nice view aft. And if you couple it with the balconies just forward, you have an unbelievable corner of the ship. Those forward balcony cabins are no slouch - they're huge.:cool: